Part 40 *

A/N; I love this chapter ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tristan's POV
7:35pm

We went to World of Coca-Cola then to the movies. I had to endure the ridiculous final movie of the fifty shades series. Well it's not like I was actually watching it. I was watching her. Especially during the sex scenes. She always leaned in closer and balled up her fist. I wonder if she's interested in those type of things. I wonder if she's turned on right now.
   She's all I can think of right now, fuck. I need to clear my mind for both our sakes. I haven't talked to her since the park but she doesn't seem to mind. Almost as if she expected this.

"I'm going out for a few hours, I'll drop you two off at the hotel." I say as we get into the car.
    "Out where?" Ava asks.
"I'm going out."
    "And I'll ask again, out where? You're not about to go to some sex club are you? I refuse to have poor Joslyn woken up at 2am to the horrid stench of cheap perfume and sex."
"You really think the worst of me, huh?"
    "No but wherever you're going, we're going too. Right Joslyn?"

"Right." Joslyn agrees. "We can handle a sex club too. Maybe I'll find someone to have sex–"
   "Do not finish that sentence." I nearly snarl.

She smirks.
Fucking smirks.
Damn her. She did that on purpose.

"No I'm not going to a sex club or a night club or any club for that matter." I start driving towards the one place I know can clear my head. "I'm going to the race track."
~•~•~•~
"Nando." I call.
  "Tristan! I would have let hell loose on you if you hadn't come here the one day you're back home."
"How are you, Katty, and Emma?"
  "I'm hanging in there. The girls are good. Ava! You look good girl. And this must be your girlfriend. I'm Fernando but everyone just calls me Nando."

Nando is the same age as me but more of a playboy.

"Hey Nando." Ava says as she gives him a hug. Joslyn simply waves at him but he hugs her regardless. Although he has a girl and a daughter I can't stop the ping of jealousy I get from his arms around her.

  "Ready to see your baby?" Nando says. "Just got her cleaned and repaired."

"Hell yeah." I respond with a smile. We walk towards my car and as he promised it was well taken care of. I run my hand against the hood of my grey Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3.

"Beautiful." I hear Joslyn whisper. She's right, it's nothing short of sheer beauty.

"Ready to ride it again? I'm sure your girl would love to see you race." Nando says. Nando is tall with short hair and tan skin. His small frame doesn't match his deep voice or muscular body. "Hurry now or I might be the one to show your girl how a man does it." he winks towards her.
"Why don't we both go out there so I can beat your ass like I always do?" I say with an evil grin.
"Your on. Watch closely babe, I'll show you a good time." he makes a clicking sound at Joslyn which only make me want to me beat him more.

"Stop!" she says. "I want to get out there."
"Oh? Damn you've got a bad bitch."
I never correct Nando because I don't trust he'll leave her alone if I do. I shouldn't be shocked she wants to get out there but I am. She really enjoys this shit?

"Get your gear on and meet me in 10. I'll get the cars out and we'll start. Ava can you ref?" he asks.
"Yeah Nando." Ava answers.
"Alright." he leaves us alone and Ava goes towards the intercom room.

"You sure about this?" I ask Joslyn.
"Have you ever known me as a pussy?" she replies.

My dick twitches against my boxers. Images of her bent over in that race suit are flashing in my head. She's so hot. I take a step towards her then stop.

1. Do not touch her

I can't break that rule. Not if I want to save her from myself. I ignore my hardened dick and take her towards the changing rooms. I give her the racing gear and helmet without touching her whatsoever. I quickly go into the changing rooms and change. Just before putting on my pants I lean against the cold wall and grasp my hard cock. I slowly move up and down thinking of her.
I want to hold her.
I want to touch her. Be inside her.
Fuck!
I slam my fist against the wall. What is wrong with me?
What would she think of me if she saw this? What is she thinking? What does she do when she's aroused? I want to know everything there is to know. I need to.
Stop.
I put my dick inside my boxers and put the racing pants on. I get out the changing room and take a seat on the bench. She comes out a few seconds later. She puts her clothes in a locker then extends her hand out to me. I place my clothes in her hand and she puts my clothes in with hers. She walks in front of me then stops.

"What no compliment this time?" she jokes.
"You already know how I feel when you're in that outfit." I say honestly.
"Tris don't do this." she says.
"Do what?"
"Be distant. Ever since the park you didn't talk to me and I was fine with that. I didn't push it. But now you'll barely even stay close to me. I understand you want–"

I break rule 1.
I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. I move her hand to my erection. She gasps but never tries to move away. In fact, she's moving her fingers against it. I close my eyes and enjoy her hand against my dick. She continues to move even after I release my grip on her wrist. I feel her watching me although my eyes stay closed.

"Fucking hell man. That is hot." Nando says from in front of us. Joslyn jumps but I take her in my arms onto my lap. Nando laughs at us and tells us he'll be waiting on the tracks. Just before going I whisper in her ear.

"You look so fucking hot in this. I'm trying my hardest not to bend you down and take you right here, right now." I let her go then slap her ass. Her ass looks amazing in that too, goddamn.

She smiles and extends her hand to help me up. I take it.

Okay rule 1 was way too fucking hard. Rule 2 I can follow, I have to.

2. Do not fuck her