Part 60 **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She locks the door behind us while I sit on the edge of the desk. I never realized how dim her office light was, I need to fix that but for now all I want to focus on is the hot purple-headed woman in front of me. She walks up to me with a small smirk. I wrap my arms around her waist and grab her ass.
   "What am I going to do with your fine ass?" I ask.
"No idea." she starts unbuttoning my shirt but I stop her with one hand and squeeze her ass with the other. "Why not?"
    "The scars..." I think back to how Tiana reacted to them. I don't want Joslyn seeing them if they'll disgust her. Two are already visible since she unbuttoned two buttons. She runs her thumb against the bright pink one. She leans in and kisses it.
"Your scars are beautiful. Please don't be ashamed of them or I'll be forever saddened by it. It is my fault." she give me a sad smile. Before I could say anything she leans in again and runs her tongue over it. "May I please see the rest?" she asks.
   I nod in approval. She slowly unbuttons the rest of my shirt as I squeeze and gently slap her ass. When she finishes, she bends down to kiss every single one. I close my eyes and play with her hair.
"You're so sexy Tristan. Every part of you is just so goddamn sexy." she starts unbuttoning my pants.
   "Don't start something you can't finish babe."
"I like when you call me that. And I will finish this, do you believe me?"
    "It's not that. You know I do everything in three's."
"Tristan. Do you trust me?" she says as she starts to take my dick out.
    "With my life." I respond. She saved my life, of course I trust her with it.
"Okay then, I got you baby." she starts licking the tip. I let out a breath as she continues to tease me. She only puts the head in and strokes the rest.
    "You're such a cock tease."
She giggles before taking more into her mouth and starts sucking. She moves her tongue over it as she bobs her head back and forth.
      "Fuck." I grab her hair and guide her head. I don't push her far enough to choke but enough to satisfy me. She goes farther than before and plays with my balls. Goddamn she's good at this. "Fuck babe.. I'm going to cum." this only encourages her to go faster. I can't stop now. I cum in her mouth and she swallows it all.
She comes up and wipes her mouth.
      "Dress off. Now." I say in between breaths. She obeys and slips out her dress and panties. I pull off the rest of my pants and push her against the wall. "Such a good fucking girl." I kiss her neck repeatedly as I pinch her nipples. "Tell me what you want."
"I want you Tristan. I want you inside me, please."
    I turn her around and slap her ass again.
"Ouch."
    "Bend over." I slap the other cheek just as hard. She obeys and I rub her ass as a reward. I move my fingers to her pussy and feel she's wet already.

I left the condom in my pocket. Dammit.

  I go get a condom from my pocket. When I return, she's shaking her ass. I chuckle and slap it again as I open the condom wrapper and put it on. I use my thumbs to open her up more before going in.
"Fuck..." she curses.
   I slowly go all the way in and wait until she's comfortable.
"Okay you can go."
   Don't have to tell me twice. I slowly move out then back into her.
"Faster and harder. I want you to give me everything."
    I speed up. I know she likes it by the way she's moaning. It's loud and uncontrollable. She's letting her body do all the work instead of her mind.
"Fuck Tristan. More."
    I growl and go as fast and hard as I can. Her moans grow louder, it's the only thing I can think of or hear. I want to hear that sound forever. I want to feel her around me for the rest of my life. I want her so goddamn bad but I can't have her. I dig my nails into her ass in frustration as I reach my breaking point.
    "Babe I'm going to–"
"Me too."
     "Good." I say. "Cum now." she screams my name as I cum with her. This is the first time I came inside a woman with a condom on. I couldn't pull out, I'm in love with this feeling. I love her around my dick. I love her in general.
      I pull out of her and she turns around and hugs me. I hug her back with one arm and take off the condom with the other.
"Ready?" she asks me. So goddamn perfect. I kiss the top of her forehead. I grab her hand and walk to the garbage next to the desk and throw the condom away. She lets go of my hand to clear the desk and lay down on it. "I want you on top now." she winks.
      I instantly get hard again. I get another condom from my pocket and put it on. I don't hesitate this time and slide right into her. She moans and puts her hands on my back. I thrust into her just as fast as last time. She leaves scratches down my back and it turns me on so much more.
"I want to try something." she says. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. "Pick me up." she says and I obey. She kisses me from my ear to the corner of my lips. "I don't know why you won't kiss me, but I won't push it right now. Go down to the floor."

I don't know why I won't kiss her myself. Maybe because of Tiana. I fall to the ground with her still wrapped around me. She pushes me back and starts riding me herself. My hands automatically go to her hips, helping her ride me. I don't even mind that we're on the floor, this feels too fucking good. I moan as she continues to ride my dick. I feel myself getting close so I flip us over until I'm the one on top. She closes her eyes as she gets close to her orgasm too.
"Open your eyes piccola."
"I told you I'm not a little one." she says as she opens her eyes.
"It means more than little one. I'm going to cum."
"Cum with me." she says.
She digs her nails into my back as she cums this time while I bite down on the spot between her neck and shoulder. When she finishes, she lets go and wraps her arms around me while I collapse on top of her. I pull out and roll over while pulling her to my side.
"That was fucking incredible. Thank you Tristan."
"You don't have to thank me for that. I've wanted to fuck you the second I saw you at that club."
"Then why didn't you?"
"I couldn't."
"You don't make sense." she mumbles as she runs her fingers down my scars. "Does it hurt?"
"No."
"I'm sorry."
"Joslyn." I hate when she feels bad about what happened.
"Why won't you kiss me?"
"I don't know."
"Is it because of her?" she asks. I don't respond. "It is. You have a fiancé and I'm over here... I'm so stupid." she starts to get up but I stop her.

"No Joslyn. Please, don't leave me."
"Tristan, do you love me?"

I can't tell her the truth. I can't let anyone know the real reason why I'm marrying a woman I have no interest in.

"Exactly. You have a wife waiting for you." she starts putting her dress back on.
"Joslyn stop. I... fucking need you okay? I need you."
"What does that even mean? You need me for sex? Is that it?"
"No it's not!"
"Then tell me Tristan."
"I... I just need you Joslyn. I don't want to be without you."
"Not good enough. You need to pick Tristan. Is it me or her?"

I'd pick you over any woman but it's not that easy. It's either you or my father. If I pick you, he'd cut off all money supply and make sure I'm not an Alvarez anymore. If I pick him, I'd lose the love of my love forever. I'd be a bitter son of a bitch with a wife I care nothing about but I would be rich and a part of the family. Fuck, I'm taking too long. She's already at the door.

"When you have an answer, come talk to me." she says before slamming the door shut.

I close my eyes and sigh. I can still feel her around me. I hate myself for hurting her.
When did it come to this?
Me laying on the cold floor on the verge of tears.

I have to make a decision.
The love of my life or family and wealth.