Part 12

A/N: Do you guys like Tristan more or Mason? d:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey are you okay? You seem off today." my supervisor asks me.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking. Just school stuff, you know?"
He smiles but doesn't say anything else. He then walks away to the employee only room.

5:48pm
I'll clock out at 6 then will start getting ready. I called Ava about it and she agreed on going as well as her brother.
I smile at this.
He'll never call me girl again after seeing me in lingerie. In fact, he might even be interest-

Where is this coming from?
Damn him! No more thoughts of him!
I clear my mind of everything except for the rest of my shift.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Tris's POV

"What did you say?" I say through my gritted teeth.
  "I said we're going to a lingerie party tonight." my sister repeats.

"No you're going to a lingerie party tonight. I've got to work."
  "This is work. We need to find a location for the family business in Rhode Island, right? What if this venue is the one? What if it's in a perfect location and already constructed to our liking? Come on!" Ava says.

  "Are you serious, Ava? I don't have time to be playing your games every weekend."

"It has not been every weekend. Joslyn will be there."

I pause.
Joslyn.

  "So what?"
"You know what. Wouldn't you like to see her all dressed up in-"
   "Ava." I growl warningly.
"You feel something for her. I see it and as your older sister-"
     "As my older sister my ass! Stop playing matchmaker."

"I'm not, I'm just calling it as I see it. I saw you smile up at her and you don't smile up at girls. You do two things; fuck them or throw them off to the side. Which by the way is disgusting."

    "You know why it's like that." I growl.
I don't mean to be hostile with her but she's pushing my limits.

  "I know Tristan, I know. I just want the best for you. I haven't seen you like that with anyone for so long." she explains.

I exhale a long breath through the phone. Three seconds in, three seconds out. She's right about one thing. I don't smile up at a girl.
No.
She's no girl.
She's a woman. One hell of a woman. Seeing her in lingerie wouldn't hurt but shit, she doesn't need it to attract any man. Her appearance alone is enough to cause any man to marry her in an instant. To fuck her until her defiance turns to complete submission.
Dammit..
Now I absolutely can't go to that party.

   "Uh.. Tristan?"
I groan through the phone.
Oh no.

   "Are you thinking about her in lingerie? Oh my god I knew it! You are going even if I have to drag you out of that damn house of yours. And I know she won't be like the rest, she's not the type to let anyone fuck her over. You know she's only had sex once?"

I hold in this groan. This time it isn't from arousal, it was from... jealousy? Thinking of another man on her. He probably couldn't satisfy her the way she wants to be. The way she needs to be.

"Ava, I've got to go."
"Alright but I'll be meeting you at your house at 8 and you better be ready. Ladies are free you know."
"Hm, yeah."

I end the call without saying anything further. I look up from the computer screen and think of her. That little attitude of hers will get her in trouble one day. I smirk at the memory of her telling me off.
My pants are feeling a new tightness.
Damn her for getting me hard.
She deserves better than me. I will not touch her and absolutely will not fuck her.
These will be new rules for myself.
1. Do not touch her
2. Do not fuck her
Fuck, I need a third.
Three. Three. Three.
I need thirds. I take three deep breaths as I think of a third rule.
3. Do not fall for her

Easy enough.