Part 59 *

A/N; This chapter is mostly sexual (and so will the next one) ,, enjoy (; // Ik there isn't an amusement park like this in Rhode Island but let's pretend there is lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"An amusement park." Joslyn says.
"Is this fine?"
"This is perfect. I haven't been to one in years!"
"When was the last time you went?"
"I believe it was high school. I was on a date with this boy and–"
"Never mind." I mumble as I get out the car.
"Wait, I didn't get to the part where he fingered me on the–"
"I've heard enough." I growl. She laughs at my response then tells me she's kidding. That doesn't rid the jealousy and anger I feel. When we get to the gate I pay for both of us regardless of her denials and complaints.
"Fine, I'm paying for lunch then." she says as she crosses her arms. She has her hair in a ponytail and is wearing black leggings with an orange crop top hoodie.
"Whatever makes you happy." I say as we walk inside. "Which one do you want to go on first?"
"Hm.. something fast."
"That's my girl. Rollercoaster?"
"You read my mind."
~•~•~•~•~•~
We went front row on every rollercoaster this place has to offer. We're now on the ferris wheel looking out in the skies.

"This isn't fast at all." she complains.
"It's not meant to be."
"I know but still. I remember this being way more entertaining."
"Entertaining, huh? I could help with that."
"Why am I suddenly worried?" she jokes.
"Because piccola, you should be. Remember what I told you last night?"
"Oh how could I forget? You leave me horny late at night then tell me not to cum. Do you underhand how agonizing that was?"
       "It'll be worth it. Look out the window." I demand and she obeys. I rub circles on her back and massage her shoulders to ease any nerves she may have. I move my hands down her back, under her shirt to find she's braless. "You really don't like bras, huh?"
"I didn't know I was going somewhere when I woke up." she shrugs. Point taken. "Won't someone see?"
"Do you want someone to see?" I ask.
"What.. no."
As I thought, she's turned on by these types of things. I smile as I let go of her and face the other direction. No one will see us since we're now at the very top.
"Don't stop."
"But you don't want someone to see." I mock.
She grabs my hand and puts it in between her legs.

"Can't believe I'm letting you do this on a fucking ferris wheel."
"Admit you like it Jos."
"Nothings happening for me to like." she growls. I chuckle at her then start rubbing her clit through the leggings. She closes her eyes and guides my hand.
"More." she whispers. I move my hand under her pants. She's wet. She's so fucking wet.
"Is this more?"
She moves her panties to the side allowing me access to her pussy.
"You're in charge here. Guide me hand baby." I whisper in her ear before nibbling on it.
"Weird ear fetish." she says as she puts one of my fingers inside her. I move in and out slowly. "Damn you Tristan, faster." I add a second finger and move faster. She starts moaning and using her own hand to rub her clit. "Tristan I need to..."
"When's the last time you came?"
"Long time ago.."
"Cum for me babe. Cum in front of everyone, out in public."
"That's doesn't turn me o–"
"Then why are you so wet?"
"It's been a while since... fuck I'm going to..."
"Don't scream. Everyone will know what you did up here." I insert another finger. She turns towards me and bites down on my shoulder as she cums. She lets go then kisses the spot she bit.
"Sorry."
"Don't be." I say. She moves her fingers from her pussy and puts them near my lips while raising an eyebrow. I take them into my mouth and suck. Her taste is fucking incredible. She takes her fingers out of my mouth and brings mines into hers. God this woman will be the death of me. I'm so tempted to kiss her but I don't. Once we get out the Ferris wheel I ask her what she wants to do next.
"Well, it's 3pm now. Let's get something to eat then.. oh I know." she pulls out her phone and calls someone. "Hey Brooke, how about a club tonight?"
~•~•~•~•~
7:46pm
"I thought you were off for the next 2 weeks." Jace says to me.
   "I am. I'm here as a guest."
"Are all guest drinks free?"
    "It is when you have to watch your girl fucking grind against another girl." I mumble as I take another sip.
"Your girl?"

Joslyn's wearing that purple wig Jayden showed me a while ago. It looks so goddamn sexy on her especially with that dark revealing dress she has on. She's practically grinding against her friend and my sister. Mason and I take another sip as Jace just curses.

"Okay, is it weird that we're all close to each other and hard?" Mason says.
    "Why would you say that shit?" I groan in disgust.
    "Fuck you Mason." Jace says.

"I mean he's not wrong." Danny says out of nowhere.
    "Why the fuck are you hard? And to who?" I ask.
"Shit all three."
      "My girl has my baby in her so–" Mason says.
"Good. No need to use a condom then." Danny replies.
      "What did you say?" Mason practically snarls.
"Calm down, he's not being serious." I block him from going near Danny.
       "Looks like your girls are about to have some company." Danny says.

We all look over at them talking to three boys before dancing with them. They are literally shaking their ass on their dicks.

"Ah hell no." Mason says as he walks over to them.
  "Call Ava for me." Jace says. I nod and follow Mason. He doesn't say a word as he grabs Brooklyn and drags her to the other side.

"Jace wants you." I tell my sister. She smirks then walks over to him. She goes inside the bar, whispers something in his ear, then bends down until I can't see her anymore. I have a pretty good idea what she's about to do.
    "You go Ava." I hear Joslyn say.
"And I'll be taking her from you." I grab Joslyn's arm and pull her to my chest.
    "Hey dude, I had the girl first."
"Unfortunately this girl is already taken. You can get your dick wet somewhere else by somebody else."
     "Listen, that's my bitch–"
"What'd you call her?" I start to move Joslyn to the side but she stands her ground.

"No Tris he's right. He had me first." she winks and walks over to the guy.
   "That's right baby girl. Let me show you how a real man does it." his hands go her ass and I want nothing more than to punch the shit out of him. She moves her hand to his dick and starts rubbing.
"This is probably the smallest dick I've ever felt. You're nothing compared to him." she grabs it through the sweatpants and pulls as far as she can. He groans then raises his hand to hurt her but I grab him.

  "We got him Tristan." Danny says as he and Alex, our security, escort him away.

"Sorry." she says as she wraps her arms around me. I turn her around until my dick is pressed firmly in between her ass.
    "You'll have to be punished for that." I whisper in her ear.
"Of course."
     She sways her hips to the beat and I happily follow along. I kiss the side of her head and ears as dance. After 10 minutes, she grabs my hand and leads me to her office.
"I think I'm ready for that punishment now." she winks.