Part 58 *

A/N; Haven't made a sexual chapter in a while, enjoy (;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the fuck is all this shit in my house?" I say as I walk in.

Multiple bags and boxes are scattered everywhere.

"Guess who moved in!" Tiana says. "Well moving in. Thought I'd surprise you."
    "So instead of visiting me at the hospital, you took it upon yourself to move all your shit into my house?"
"Okay one, it's an apartment. A small one at that. And two, I don't do hospitals."
     "Unbelievable."
"And unforgettable in bed." she winks.

Repulsive.

"Hey what's in that room you keep locked?"
   "Don't worry about it."
"Excuse me, I'm going to be your wife."
"Tiana what do you want? Why are you here?"
"You know why I'm here. And what I want is you..." she starts pulling my collar. I sigh as she leans in to kiss me. I don't stop her but I don't kiss back either. She takes off her shirt revealing her size D breast. Even now, I'm not aroused. She pulls my shirt to signal me to take it off. I let out another sigh as I take my shirt off.

"Ew. Oh no baby I'm sorry. I can't deal with those scars, they're just so... hideous. Go put a tank top then we'll continue this." she winks.

Are my scars really that horrendous that I have to have sex with my shirt on? I go to the bathroom and look at the mirror. A few are bright pink while others are just long and white. She's right, they are hideous. I leave the bathroom and head to my bedroom to throw on a shirt and get this over with.
~•~•~•~•~
Does it even count as sex if I don't get hard? I made her cum 5 times before she finally fell asleep but I never came myself. I left her in my bed while I'm laying on the couch drinking. Is it smart to do this after everything that has recently happened? No. Do I deserve it after the shit I just went through in that bedroom? Hell fucking yeah.

I look at my phone.
2 am.
Where did the time go? I take another gulp.
I unlock my phone then call Joslyn.

"Hello?" she answers sluggishly.
    "Did I wake you?" I ask although I know the answer.
"No no, I'm wide awake at 2 am."
     "You're snappy at this time."
"Yeah I'm sorry. What's wrong? Are you okay?"
      "I just needed to hear your voice."
"What are you saying?"
     "You're so fucking hot Joslyn." I pull down my pants and grab my dick. I feel it starting to harden under my hand.
"Are you drunk?"
      "Would I be able to talk clearly if I was?"
"But you have been drinking, right?"
      "Your body is perfect. I want to pinch those nipples again. Did it arouse you more when we were in public or private?" I start moving my hand fast and hard.
"Tristan..."
     "Answer me."
"Public."
    "Brava ragazza." Good girl.
"Say something else in Italian. Please."
     "Sei tutto per me."
"What does that mean?"
      "You're everything to me."
"Tristan." she moans.
      "I want you so fucking bad." I groan as I finally cum. The way she moans my name sends me over the edge.
"Did you just cum?"
       "You're the only one I can cum to." I admit. "Will you do something for me tomorrow?"
"Anything. What do you need?"
       "You. Spend the day with me tomorrow."
"It's Thursday. I work–"
        "You're off now. Come with me."
"Literally cum or..?"
         "Not yet." I chuckle. "Next time you cum, I have to be there. Understood?"
"Yes."
          "Okay. Buonanotte amore mio"
"Wait.. amor–"

I hang up before she could ask. I take another gulp before cleaning myself up then crashing on the couch once again to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~
I wake up to a headache and nagging. I ignore her as I head to the shower and do my morning routine. She's so fucking annoying. I leave my apartment and head over to Joslyn's. Instead of knocking, I use the spare key she leaves in the dirt. Once inside, I close the door behind me and walk to her room.

She's sleeping, I'm glad. I didn't want to wake her up. It's around 9:30am, she'll be starving by the time she gets up. I look in her fridge and see she has more than enough food to make breakfast. I decide to make eggs, bacon, and pancakes with toast.
    When I'm halfway done, I hear the shower running. She woke up but didn't check who was here? I have to chastise her about that later after she chastises me for walking in unannounced.
     When I finish she comes out the room while rubbing her eyes.

"Jayden you didn't have to– Tristan? What the fuck... how the fuck... why the fuck...?!"
   I laugh at her inability to think of a question. I hand her a plate and close her opened mouth.

"You'll catch flies."
   "If I wasn't so hungry right now, I'd curse you the fuck out." she says.

We eat together at the dining room table. We talk about work and the employees. When we finish, I grab her hand and guide her to my car.

"Where are we going?" she asks.
    "Somewhere. Now hurry up girl." I pull her in front of me and slap her ass. "Such a nice ass."
"Shut up." she giggles. "What's gotten into you? Why are you acting like this?"
     "Believe it or not, I'm usually like this. You'd probably see this side more if I wasn't working all the time but since I'm off..."
"I get it. I like this side of you." she says.
       I chuckle as we get into my car.