Part 1

A/N: New story! Thank you for giving it a chance!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Staring back at me is a tan, slim woman with light brown wavy hair and green eyes.
Just a few hours ago, I was a slightly pale slim woman with straight, black hair and brown eyes like usual. But why stay one look when there's plenty to choose from? Especially for a party that we're both horribly late for.
"Brooke! Brooklyn let's go!" I shout from the bathroom. I turn around looking at the white, off the shoulder dress. It only covers half of my upper thigh yet covers most of my arms.
"Okay I'm ready. How do I look?" Brooklyn asks me. Her bright red dress is very similar to mine but with lace. Her bronze skin and big curly hair really goes well with the dress, shit, it completes the whole damn look!
"Amazing. Now hurry before we end up getting dolled up for nothing."
"Maybe you should have been the one in red..."
"Nope."
We hurriedly leave the dorm and run as fast as these heels would let us.
"Remember, no drinking for you tonight. You're doing the driving this time." she reminds me as she gets in the passenger seat.
"Yes mother." I roll my eyes at my friend and start the car.
~•~•~•~•~•~
The drive was filled with laughs and loud singing to the radio. When we arrive to ... whoever's house ... we childishly giggle and head towards the over crowded building.
"No one knows how to party like a bunch of rich college snobs..." Brooklyn mumbles "Is that Jason? I'll find you later girl!"
Sure she will. I laugh to myself
I might as well get comfortable with a few drinks...
Just a few..
I push through the crowd until I find the cooler and grab a strawberry Fanta. Popping the cap, I take a long gulp of the refreshing beverage.
"Shit..." a random voice says.
I lower the can only for a large burp to come out.
"Sorry." I mumble
"Might not be sorry after you see-"
"See what..?" I ask raising an eyebrow
"Oh nothing. I'm Mason, Mason Hensley, business administration major. Well, in 3 months." Mason says while extending his hand.
"Joslyn Lozano. Marketing in 3 months." I reply while putting my hand in his.
"Nice to meet you."

He raises my hand to his lips but I quickly pull away.

  "Things like that don't work with me, honey." I wink and begin to walk towards the backyard.
"Okay, then what will?"
"A chair for starters."
"You got it hot stuff." he quickly runs towards the far right and I make my way inside again. Sure, I wanted a few hot guys to look at me but I didn't expect the movie cliches of hand shakes and kisses. Maybe I should have.
Maybe I'm looking over a great opportunity here. He seems sweet but would he like me if he knew this isn't my true identity?
The tan skin, the green eyes, the wavy brown hair— this isn't me.
Stop.
I chug down more of the soda like it's liquor. It sure did burn like it. I throw the rest away and decide to simply enjoy the party. I move towards the crowd and start dancing the night away. Just as I began getting comfortable a hand wraps around my waist.
   "So she changed her mind on sitting, huh?" Mason questions.
   "It is a party, felt like dancing." I close my eyes and let him pull me closer to him. My ass is planted over his obvious bulge while his head is in my hair.

"You smell nice."
I almost didn't hear him over the loud music. I smile and question if he's tipsy.
"How much have you had to drink here?" I ask
"Not very much, worried about me?"
  "How are you getting home?"
"How much was this dress?"
  "Um.. It was a gift, I don't know.. why?"
"Shit." he swears
    "Mason?"
"I like when you say my name."
    "Why'd you ask about my dress?"
"Promise you won't get mad?"
    I turn around and face him with my hands crossed.
"Shit. Okay, follow me."
I raise an eyebrow at him.
"I promise I'm not going to try anything." he raises both his hands up but instead of following him I walk towards the front yard. It would be a lot easier to talk to him if the music wasn't so loud. Thankfully he got the hint and followed me.

"Okay.. the back of your dress-" he says slowly

"What about the back of my dress?" I counter-ask 

"Red."
"Red?"

He takes out his phone and signals for me to turn around. I hesitate but still turn around and allow him to take a picture of my backside.
  I turn around and he shows me the huge red stain on my once perfectly white dress.
    "What.. how?" suddenly I remembered his words from earlier. '...after you see' 'don't be mad at me'

   "What did you do? Why?! You son of a bitch!" I angrily yell.

"Spray paint but it wasn't me I swear! Everyone who wears white at the party is eventually spray painted red by some-"
I interrupt him with a hard slap to the face.
"I know it was you!"
"No it-"
"For Gods sake! Look at your hands!"
He looks down and trances of red is evident in his palms. He looks up apologetically but I refuse to hear it. I bump into him purposely as I go inside to find my friend. I look down at my watch and see it's 10:58, two hours is long enough.
   I search everywhere for Brooklyn but can't find her anywhere in the crowd.
Jason.
Sex.
Bedroom.
Bingo.
I open one of the bedroom doors and see a half naked girl that so happens to be my roommate.
"Brooklyn, get your shit we're leaving."
She turns around and quickly hops off her ex.

"Call me." she tells him as we both leave.

"Is there any reason- let me rephrase- is there any good reason why you interrupted me from getting laid tonight?" she ask irritatedly.

   I sigh and immediately feel bad.
"Some asshole is spraying girl's dresses with spray paint."

She gasp and walks a little faster to the car. Once we get in I begin to think about the asshole who ruined the best present I've ever gotten.
Mason Hensley.

I hate him.. yet I barely know him. I'll probably never even see him again but that doesn't stop the vivid pictures of me punching him from appearing.

Well tonight was a fail.
Still have Saturday I guess.