Epilogue

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip it.

18 years later

John entered the room, and Poppy was brushing Thea's hair. He nodded and offered his hand for the maid to give him the brush. "You may leave, Poppy. I will do it." Thea watched John brushing her hair through the mirror and remembered how much she longed for that intimacy when they married. Since they first went to Scotland years ago, John did that every night to please her. "You returned early. I thought you would be in the club longer."

Without stopping with his delightful chore, John looked at the mirror staring at her. "Why would I? If what the best thing London has to offer is right here." Another season was about to start, and they had safely arrived in London.

Thea smiled. "Are you trying to gain my favour, Your Grace?" John stopped brushing her hair and kissed her shoulder. "I am sure I already have your favour since you were four and ten." Thea beamed at him. John never forgot the story she told him in the Scottish Highlands.

Moving his kisses from her shoulder to her neck John pulled the ends of her night dress up to her belly, uncovering her. Their eyes encountered the mirror, and Thea softly moaned from pleasure. John moved his hand to her quim and felt moist. Her body had always responded to him as if it was the first time. She was always ready for him.

Without taking his eyes off her in the mirror, he whispered in her ear. "My little pet never disappoints me." Thea's head bent back on his lower abdomen when he touched her pearl. "Should I take this greedy soft pearl to my mouth?"

"Please." It was all she needed to say, and John lowered the straps of her nightdress, exposing her erect nipples. "Perhaps I will. But let me play with those first." He lowered his head, took a nipple to his mouth, and caressed her other bosom.

Thea arched her back, giving herself to him. He loved it when his Duchess did that. The power John felt inside that Thea had been only his and nobody else was more incredible than anything they both had accomplished. Marrying Thea was the best decision he had made, and he had not regretted it once since he started loving her.

Thea grabbed his shoulders when he started to suck her nipple hard. John knew exactly how she loved to be taken. He knelt between her legs and quickly thrust two fingers inside her tunnel. John smirked when he heard Thea's moans.

He dived his head to a place he knew much better than the stocks he traded weekly to increase their wealth. The feeling inside him to satisfy his little wife was everything he thought about when they were alone. John took her soft pearl into his mouth and sucked it till he felt the grip on his shoulders increase.

Licking it slower to drive her wild, he increased the sinful movements of his fingers, going in and out of the warm tunnel making her moans increase. Thea was close to murmuring his name in her release, and John was a slave of that feeling. The feeling that he was the one giving that to her, it was his name that exploded from her mouth every time he did immoral things to her.