Please Help Her My King

When the Duke arrived at the cabin, the King sat outside looking at the small garden

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When the Duke arrived at the cabin, the King sat outside looking at the small garden. His dearest mistress and love used to like it so much. When the King heard the heavy boots on the ground, he groaned because he knew exactly the only person who would dare to look for him there. With an annoyed tone, he said. "Was I not clear enough that I do not wish to see you, Philip?"

But Philip did not care that the King was annoyed. He had more important things to worry about. "Charlie, I am here for my daughter. Have you not punished her enough? I told you before to punish me and even the boys but not her." The King stood up abruptly from the chair. It fell to the ground, making a loud noise, and Sebastian came to see what was happening.

"I am not Charlie to you. I AM YOUR KING!!!!!" The King was angry. He was there to grieve, and here was the Duke disturbing him. The Duke bowed to him. "With all due respect, my King, if you wait any longer to stop punishing your goddaughter, you will be here not only grieving the love of your life but also her." Philip looked at him with pleading eyes. "I beg of you. Please help her, my King. She has suffered so much, and now her husband is sending her away."

The King snorted. "The House of Parker spat on my wishes with a high-rank match, and now that her choosing rejected her, you are here, begging for my HELP. I shall not do anything, Duke. She is no longer my concern. She decided to turn her back on me first. Now she should bear the consequences."

"Please, Charlie. You are acting like a child. Take everything from me if you wish, Your Majesty but have compassion on her. She no longer wishes to breathe and will be dead when you come to your senses." Philip swallowed his hurt. How could his friend have proclaimed so much love for Thea yet made her suffer? "And her demise will be on you. Your love died here, and you could not do anything to save her, but your power can save my daughter. Because of you, she is suffering. Everyone in London turned their backs on her."

Philip looked at Sebastian. He was unsure if he had told him about her losing the baby. "Charlie, something happened, and she lost her child. She is being punished by you and the ton for choosing love. You loved Sebastian's mother. You and I had seen what true love is." He took a deep breath. "Did you not want that for her? He loves her now, but they need our help. If he sends her away, she will die of a broken heart, or I am not even sure if she will board the ship alive with the way I left her. She needs her life back, Your Majesty. Please help me."

The King did not want to listen to the Duke and told him to leave. The Duke was losing hope. He had done everything to help Thea and had nowhere else to go. The King had the power to fix everything, even to forbid Thea to leave if he wished her to stay.

With an angry face, the King was getting inside the cabin, and Sebastian stopped him. "Father, Philip is right. Thea means more to you than anything in the world. I went to the Palace to see her, and you need to help her. Mother would not be happy with you if she were here. Thea is so young to be suffering like that. Even though I am a man, I feel all the eyes on me for being a bastard. Imagine what she is feeling now. Thea is not older than a child. She should not be cast away from the ton. Thea was born a lady."