The Wedding Night

Warning: This chapter contains sexual mature content

Warning: This chapter contains sexual mature content. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip it.

The newly married couple drove to the Parker House, and inside the carriage, Thea felt slightly concerned as her new husband had not spoken a single word to her since his proposal in the garden. Charlie eased her mind at the wedding ceremony, saying there were many people for him to be introduced to, and they would have a lifetime together to get acquainted.

But John had a different opinion of how he would get acquainted with the beauty in front of him. He had made all the plans in his head, and as he thought before, he would indeed be a tyrant husband to Thea. She would blindly obey him in and out of their marital bed.

And after hearing all the perfect things the ton had to say about his little wife, he became more confident in his plans. Everybody loved her, and he had a loathing feeling towards her. She had everything, and he had nothing. He would teach her how he felt all his life. She would be nothing but a puppet in his hands, and once she helps him bring his family to the house and his parents are happy with him, he could try to develop affection towards her but not before it.

As soon as they arrived at the Parker House, they were shown to their rooms and rested till dinner. John was very pleased with how he was received and had a proper valet waiting for him. Poppy dressed Thea for her wedding dinner in a shallow neckline dark navy dress. The French modiste told her that it would be proper for the occasion and would bring her husband straight to the marital act.

Whatever that meant, Thea was not sure. Oblivion of anything, Thea thought the modiste meant the kiss they shared, but she did not say anything to the dressmaker as they had already done, even before the wedding dinner. 

Smiling, Thea entered the dining hall displaying happiness. They would be alone, and she hoped soon to feel her husband's warm lips against hers again. 

Jonathan eyed her bare creamy skin

Jonathan eyed her bare creamy skin. Thea's shoulders and a large portion of her cleavage were on display, and he could see the swells of her bosoms. John could not wait to dive his mouth there. They should be as soft as her lips were. He noticed she was wearing some delicate jewellery. He was sure it must have been a wedding present for some other person who adored her as he was confident the Duke said she could not bring any jewellery into their marriage.