No More Please

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip it.

John moved out of the tub, and his hard cock sprung free. He looked at his wife and knew she was too tired, but he could not wait any longer. He had to have her now. John carried her out and wrapped her in a towel, and Thea winced when the towel touched her nipples, which were angry red.

He laid half of her body on the bed and left the rest hanging. He would take her like that. He wanted to try from behind, but it would be too much for her nipples as they would be rubbing on the bedsheet. John knew she just had come and would be ready to take him and entered her with one deep thrust.

Thea opened her eyes from the intrusion. And John groaned from pleasure. Every time she felt perfect. "Wrap your legs around my waist, you are well spent, but I promise I will be quick. I want my release." His cock was aching. He had to have her. 

"Please, no more. I cannot." He pressed her nipple hard with one hand, and she winced from the pain. She should know by now not to say no to him.

Thea obediently wrapped her legs around his waist, and he released her nipple and opened the hood covering her pearl to see it. The little thing looked shy there, and he wanted her to come again. John firmly pressed his thumb on it and moved the pearl around as he used to when he cleaned his marbles after playing with it.

Thea moaned, and John smiled. He had noticed in the bath that the rougher he pressed on her pearl more her body responded to him. He rubbed it firmly between two fingers, and her body shivered under his touch. "Thea, do you like it when I am rough with your little pearl? Is that what you want?

She could not possibly tell him yes, could she? But should she not tell him the truth always? She took too long to respond, and he thrust inside her a little faster. "Thea, is that what you like? Do you want me to bite it?"

He moved so fast that she did not even see it coming and took it in his mouth and softly bit it. Thea moaned hard, and he did it again and added two fingers inside her "please...." "What am I pleading for? For more?" She thought.

He did it again and moved his fingers in and out very fast. Thea came again. She was thoroughly a puppet in his hands now. He stood up, got his cock inside her, and Thea could not possibly take anything anymore, but he knew that his wife was too sensitive now, and it would be easier to make her come again with him. When they returned to London, she surely would do everything to please him, including the house for his family.

Jonathan positioned her legs high around his waist and supported her arched back with one hand, keeping her in place. He pressed the palm of his hand on the top of her sensitive pearl smashing it and moved his hand in circles. It gave easy access to his other hand to play with her upper body.

"Will she come so quickly like that now?" He thought. "Are you ready to come again, Thea? Or do you need me to be rougher with your little pearl?" He pressed his palm more into it. 

"Please, no more." John left her pearl and squeezed her nipple hard. She should not have said no to him. "You will come as many times as I want. Your body must respond to my every command. Always remember that." He squeezed her nipple again till she winced hard and moved his hand to caress her neck.

John rode her fast with deep thrusts. He wanted to feel the squeeze on his cock as she always does when she comes, he slapped her pearl, her body trembled, and she moaned. Thea liked that. And he did it again with a bit more strength, and she moaned even harder.

"Thea, you are close. I can feel it inside you." He slapped her again and said. "Come for me, my love." And indeed, she did when he called her my love. She wanted to please the love of her life. But now she was sore and too tired. "He said he would be quick because I was spent from the bath. And here we are for what felt like hours."