It Will Be Only For Pleasure

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip it.

"Allow me to show you how happy I am with you today." John put his hand under her skirts to feel her, and an idea surfaced in his head. "Call for Poppy and have her help you out of these clothes. I want you waiting for me in our bed bare, and do not get under the covers." Thea did not understand what he would do to her but, without a word, went upstairs to change.

John went to the cabinet in his study and retrieved the training box. He had to make sure there would be no pain, only pleasure. "Tonight will be only for pleasure, John. You shall not hurt her. What she did was good for you. Do not overthink it!"

He took a deep breath and entered his bedchamber with the box behind his back. Thea looked shyly, even vulnerable, in all her naked glory, waiting for her master. John smiled. He loved seeing her like that, only for him.

He settled the training box on the small sofa before the bed and retrieved a cravat from his drawer. He took his clothes off and was only wearing his breeches. Thea sighed. She loved seeing his bare chest. It was so large and his arms strong that she could be wrapped in them for all eternity.

John looked at her, and his eyes were burning with desire. "Close your eyes, Thea. I wish to please you tonight." Thea did as he commanded, and he covered them with his cravat. She was attentive to his movements in the room. He had asked her to close her eyes but never covered them with anything. John also decided to take the breeches off in case he did not resist longer and wanted to take her earlier.

He lay the box on the bed closer to him. Now Thea could not see and would not panic if she looked at its contents. He fixed her body over the mountain of pillows allowing her back to be arched, and he thought it would bring her more pleasure. With a smirk, he got the flask with the hot oil. John knew it would increase their satisfaction.

John got near her, and she felt his presence. Thea's naked bosoms were going heavily from anticipation, and he smelled her neck. She was smelling his favourite scent as always, and on her left ear, he said. "Spread your legs for me, sweetheart. I wish to see everything." His voice was laced with passion, and with a burning red face, Thea opened them, revealing her already glistening little flower.

John smiled and petted her head. "So obedient, my lovely pet." John pressed his palm to the centre of her belly, and Thea lay back entirely on the pillows. When John dropped the liquid on her quim, she gasped. He thought of calming her and went again to her left ear. "It will give you great pleasure. You shall see it soon."

With the tip of his fingers, John started playing on her folds, instantly getting hot as the man at the shop said it would. He felt like a King having his beautiful wife so vulnerable like that only for him. He started to get deeper into her folds, making sure to spread the oil evenly there.