Being Cruel

With wobbly legs, Thea lifted off the bench and called for another bath

With wobbly legs, Thea lifted off the bench and called for another bath. Her body hurt, but it was her soul that was bleeding. While Thea was alone in the bath chamber with the warm water shooting her soul and trying to think why her husband had become bitter at her for no reason, John had gone to the club.

In the club, John requested several drinks. He could not ease his mind. Everything was spiring out of his control, and Jonathan had to think about what to do with Patel's proposition. But later at night, when he had enough drinking and left the club, he saw a blonde French woman.

What he did to Thea was not enough to fix his damages. He needed to hurt her further. He smiled at the blonde woman, luring her into his arms. She was a contrast to his petite wife, and he was sure he would hurt Thea if he bedded that woman. Knowing precisely how to do it, he took the woman back to his hotel.

Oblivious of anything, Thea slept in her chamber. She did not request dinner. Thea just wanted to forget that her husband had been cruel to her for the last two nights and needed strength for the morning to fix anything he thought she could have done.

But as soon as Thea heard noises outside, she woke up and went to see what was transpiring. It was late, and she thought John might have drunk too much and needed help to settle down in his chamber. But when Thea got closer to the parted door, she could smell the heavy drink and hear moans from her husband's bedchamber.

From the small gap in his door, Thea could see that John was in the company of a woman. She was frozen in place, and she quickly covered her mouth. She did not want them to notice her presence. She could not be humiliated like that.

Of course, John had left the door partially opened. He wanted Thea to hear them and see what he was doing with the woman. Thea looked through the gap, and both were standing in the middle of the room. The woman was completely naked, and John had only opened his breeches freeing his cock.

Thea gasped, watching the scene, and pressed her hand further on her mouth to muff her cry. But it was too late. John had already heard her, and he was pleased. "Good, she saw us." With that in mind, John went behind the woman and moved his hands to fondle her bosoms. The woman's head arched back on his chest, and John affectionately kissed the crook of her neck.

Thea could not leave or believe the love of her life had another woman on their honeymoon. She watched John's hands start to travel around the woman's body and down to her pearl, and she arched her back even further and moaned loudly in pleasure. John was already inside her, going in and out, kissing her shoulders and neck. He seemed too attentive to the woman's needs.

Fat tears fell on Thea's cheeks one after the other he never did that to her. Her heart was crying now. With her hand still covering her mouth, she moved quickly back to her chamber. She could not look at it anymore. She found it hard to believe that after two weeks into their honeymoon, her husband found the need to acquire another woman to his bed.