The Training Box

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip it.

John left the Hotel very happy. Thea had wanted to please him this morning with her mouth. She was learning beautifully, and he could not be more pleased with her progress. But he desired to endeavour further. He wanted to train her body to obey his every command.

He got the carriage from the Hotel and went to an Indian shop. John knew he would find everything he needed to train his obedient wife there. He knew they were excellent at bed excursions and pleasure. And John wanted her to be like the Indian woman.

At the apex of his youth, he went to India, and he learned when he was there that the woman wanted to have feelings of pleasure. They had the desire to be desired by a man, which was not like in England. After finding out that she does not know anything and that she will obey him, something sparkled inside him.

He would make her like an animal in heat. John wanted her to come when he commanded her, and that only. He wished to dominate her body, mind and soul.

The man at the shop was accommodating and showed him many things. John said he was on his honeymoon, and he gave him a beautiful wooden box for John to put all that he would acquire inside. Smirking, John thought he would call it The Training Box.

From all the things he saw at the shop, John selected what sparked his eyes the most. A small book called kama Sutra, with different sexual positions. The writing was Hindi, but the scandalous drawings were easy to understand. Other oils for massage and lubrification, and the man told him the one in the yellow flask would get hot when applied between the lady's parts. He also got a little box containing three different-sized dilators made of hard rubber that John should insert inside the woman's rosebud. He should always apply the lubrification on them before using them.

He knew many gentlemen in London spanked their wives hard when needed. The man said he could use them for pleasure or punishment, which sparked even more lust in John as he liked the idea of punishing her if she did not obey him. With that in mind, he got a leather tawse and put it inside the box.

John spent quite a lot at the shop but thought it would be worth it. The last thing he got in the box was a pair of small chains that looked like metal clips. The man said they were for the nipples, and it would need to ensure the buds were very erect before applying them.

He boarded the carriage back to the Hotel with a smile. He thought Thea was like a young puppy that needed training and would be happy to provide it. But when he got to the Hotel, he found Mister Patel and the Ambassador arriving.

John invited them for drinks at the Hotel bar. During the drinks, John maintained his happiness and only thought of the pleasure Thea would soon be giving him. But when the men started to talk about how good she was and how clever, something broke inside John and brought the bitter feeling back inside his chest.

They were for a few days alone, only enjoying the luxury Hugh had provided for them and for the first time, he felt genuinely happy that he had lost the course of why he wanted her in the first place. After that anguish conversation, Jonathan went upstairs to look for Thea and found her having a bath.

Thea smiled at him, pleased when she saw that he would join her, but John did not reciprocate her smile. He did not harbour that happiness towards her anymore and was pleased when he found her bathing. He dismissed the maid and secured the box on the small bench near the tub.

"Move a little, Mrs Pine. I want to join you in there." He had not called her Mrs Pine in a long time, but Thea brushed it aside and moved her body forward. While inside the tub, he pulled her by her tummy to his chest. Thea sighed delightedly with the feeling. At that stage, she was ultimately in love with him. He had been so sweet and affectionate as she had prayed every night that a husband would be.