Prologue

Hello!

Just to clear up some stuff:

*FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*

*Triggering graphic scenes involved, proceed at your own risk*

1. My story is original so it ain't available for plagiarism.

2. I will not be able to update as frequently so yeah...(maybe once or twice a week).

3. I'm trying to build a good story here so if you see me make any mistakes at all, don't be afraid to comment tho

~That's all folks~

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Disclaimer:

**Gon' be a Mixed couple**

(Move yo arse if you're racist or some shit).

***Everything you see here is completely imaginary(excluding pics of characters) any similarity to anything in real life is coincidental.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

C O P Y R I G H T

Text copyright © killerbeanqxeen ™ 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

donwritermain23@gmail.com

All rights reserved ®killerbeanqxeen™

********************************

This story is not going to include any cliches of any kind for example:

"It was at that moment I looked up and saw that man of my dreams."

None of that shizz...

Hope you enjoy it!!

~ Killerbeanqxeen

HERE'S THE MONTAGE!!

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights for any scenes or the songs included in the video above.

***********************************
Imagine being an average teenager. Hanging with friends, sneaking out to parties. Isn't that what your teen years are about? Having fun and living your life to the fullest?

It must be nice being normal. You see, I, Orianna Hall am not your average teenager. While every other teen worries about what to say to their crush or what to wear to prom, I have the joy of worrying about telling my crazy mother where I went, who I saw, and what I did at the particular place I've been to. You may call it overprotective or whatever, but at the end of the day, it is required for my safety.

I think my mother has always sheltered me, maybe since I am her only child, or maybe it's because I have been born the daughter of a drug dealer-and no ordinary one at that. My father, Robert Hall was one of the biggest drug kingpins in the western parts of Chester County. So my life has always been about the preparation for what's to come and borders. lots of borders.

One of them was that I should steer clear of anything that made me weak or lowered my defenses. But then one day we came home to a burnt-down house, I remember it vividly. My father and grandmother's bodies were zipped up in bags and carried on stretchers. The Firefighters said that my father and grandmother suffered major burns and that they couldn't survive, because all vital organs were too badly damaged. It was hard to live through. Because my father was our safety and my grandmother distracted me from all the bad. But a few years have passed and we've pretty much moved on with our lives. Being the widower of a drug kingpin my mother prepared me for everything.

She'd always wanted me to live a normal life. That's why she sent me to Wennister High, thinking that it was the best thing to do for me.

But that couldn't be even further from the truth.

**********************************

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe
~killerbeanqxeen

Word count:548