Chapter 33||Birth Right(Final Chapter)

A/N: Anotha 18+ *EXERCISE CAUTION PALEEASE!*

***

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."

-Bob Marley

~~~

The beam of sunlight streaming in through the window onto my dark skin gave my feet a warm glow, bringing out the golden undertones of my skin. I was sitting upright, my feet dangling over the side of the bed. I was rudely ripped from my slumber by loud, intrusive thoughts. Thoughts about today that is. Ever since I was awoken, I was so engrossed in a swarm of thoughts running through my mind. It seemed as though a clear-headed and calm version of myself was now unattainable. I was only a young girl, trying to navigate myself in this whole new city--world for that matter. My only goal was to live a normal life. You know, friends, parties, crushes... But no, all of that dream was burnt to a crisp, ashes left to scatter in the wind.

"Miss Hall, this is the last time, young lady I'll have to come in there myself if you don't come down now. " The familiar witch-sounding voice called from the outside of the room door.

I sighed exhaustedly. "Ms.Rowley, I'll be down in 5," I called back to her. This witch of a lady must've had no compassion. She very much disregarded my feelings and to her, I would be getting married today whether I liked it or not. I finally placed my feet on the soft grey rug, taking a deep breath in just after I stood up. I walked over to the large stand mirror and pulled my long black hair into a ponytail. The red-brown highlights peeked in from the ray of sunlight that fell onto my hair.

Running my hands over my tattoos in a hugging motion I breathe out once more.

"Okay, let's do this." I head downstairs with Ms. Rowley following behind me. It hasn't even been a good couple of seconds before she starts nagging about the little details. She was on and on about me having to take a shower and all that because of the guess list and blah blah. All that was on my mind now was escape--er, breakfast I should say. Although the first thought would be nice, knowing that I don't have to marry a stranger for whatever reason is not an easy pill to swallow.

Especially knowing that it would be him. Of all people, why him? He can't even give me a straight reason why he's marrying me.

"Good morning Ori!" The blonde from a while back perked up, her blue eyes coming to life as she called for me to sit beside her. I returned a small smile, amused with her nickname for me before taking a seat beside her. That now meant that I was now in the dead center, between her and her twin sister. The bitchy one. If she isn't related to Ms. Rowley Bitch it would be a miracle, I'd bet on that. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and I saw that she was eyeing me from head to toe.

This bitch. She acted like I stole something from her.

I shut my eyes and took a breath in to calm myself down, immediately my nostrils were blessed with the delicious smell of food that sat on the table. The large rectangular table was almost filled to its corners with plates of fruits having blueberries, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. My absolute favorite fruit of all time. The sweet sweet smell of pancakes filled the air and not to mention the sweet cinnamony smell of the tower of toast to the left of it.

After taking in the sight of everything I couldn't help but take a little bit of everything on my plate. After I was finished I smiled down at my plate, a certain feeling of pleasure bubbling up within me as I saw how colorful and packed it was. "Only one more tiny detail." I quietly whispered to myself. Just as I am about to grab the small pitcher of syrup from in front of me a pale, small set of hands beat me to it.