Jumping Ahead

Zion Morozov

I watched as tears poured down her face, her sounds only small whimpers, otherwise she held her breath.

"Are you alright? I need to learn what your expressions mean, I'll slow down if it's too much." I wiped her tears, lessening the depth of my thrusts.

"N-no!" Her jaw shuttered as she reached for my hips but as she was unsuccessful, she grabbed my forearms and dug her nails in.

"Keep going." She whispered, her expression was more than sure.

So I did, studying her and learning how she responds to the things I do.

She gasped, her body starting to tremble as the veins in her throat began swelling through her skin.

Her eyes were clamped shut but her legs closed around my hips, then she screamed, the sound deafening as she clutched my forearms tighter, nails in my skin, drawing blood.

She gasped for air after the scream and began almost sobbing.

"It's so g-good." She cried, her body clearly overstimulated.

I smiled, gently stopping my movements as I bent down and kissed her.

"I understand it's good but you're shaking, do you need to stop? Is it too much?" I asked.

"Maybe." She sniffled.

"Since that isn't a no, I'm making it a yes. Your body is shaking so bad." I placed my hand on her sternum and she couldn't stop.

"But you-"

"But me nothing, I'm fine. I'm proud of you, I truly am, you did so good. You need to use the restroom and then I'll begin a bath." I said and she frowned.

"Are you gonna go?"

I laughed.

"Never, absolutely not. I'm gonna take the bath with you, i'm not going anywhere." I told her and she nodded, loosening the grip her legs had on my waist.

I took care of her the remainder of the night, her needs, her body, her mind.

I expressed my gratitude and adoration for her through words, massaged and washed every inch of her body, kissing any concern away.

She spoke to me about any and everything especially because all I wanted to do was listen.

I removed her from the bath, using her lotion to moisturize her body. I clothed her and she wanted to lay on me.

She spoke of everything, every wish, every memory.

I loved listening.

"Zion?"

"Yes, printsessa?"

"I love you." She whispered and I smiled.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, my other hand in her hair.

"I love you more."

-

"Zion!" She stormed into the house.

"Yes?"

"What is that?" She pointed to my front door.

"A door?"

"Outside of it!"

"It's the G-wagon. What you asked for." I shrugged.

I tossed her the keys.

"The trunk bears gifts." I smiled.

I followed her out as she opened the trunk, her heels in every color like she asked.

"Oh my god!" She screamed.

I watched her freak out in excitement.

"Can I get in?"

"Of course."

I opened the driver side.

She stared at the seat.

"Zion?"

"Baby?"

"There's a little box."

"Mmhm."

"Why?"

"I know it's early, but it can be whatever you want it to be. A promise ring, or even an engagement one. I don't want to force you if this is too fast though." I said and she opened the box and turned to look at me with tears in her eyes.

"Is it okay if I do want to marry you?"

"Whatever you wish, I will grant." I hoped this would be the outcome.

I took the box and knelt in front of her.

"Kaia Ruelle Blanc, would you do me the honor and be my wife, marry me?" I whispered and she giggled, sticking her hand out.

"Yes."

"I know you're not gonna let me go regardless so I might as well speed up the process." She giggled.

I put the ring on.

"It's so beautiful

"It's so beautiful." She whispered and when I stood she wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you sure you don't want to make it a promise ring? I'm not gonna force something you're not sure of." I said and she looked up at me.

"Can the wedding be in France? My grandmother is too old to fly and-"

"Whatever you want, my life is yours."