Drama

Zion Morozov

I smiled.

"Why are you laughing! You were staring at my wife you fucker!" He pushed me and I grabbed his wrist.

"I wasn't. I was looking at the woman behind your wife. She's much more beautiful, I'm not into Botox and American BBL's." I pointed and both him and his wife turned their heads, Kaia walking in, fixing her dress as she looked at me.

"So now you're calling me ugly?" His wife said.

I laughed.

"I can never win. Yes I am. You're happily married to what's the actors name?" I wondered.

"Danny DeVito?" Alec asked and I smiled.

"Exactly. So you shouldn't care for my opinion darling. Get them out? I was trying to help Kaia from the car but got stopped." I shoved him from me, releasing his wrist as I wiped my hand on my pants.

"Eventful." She smiled at me.

I hummed. "You're telling me."

Alec escorted them out and I walked behind the bar, washing my hands.

"I want wine." She told me.

I poured a glass of Pinot and handed her the glass once my hands were clean.

"What's tonights venture?" She asked.

"Rich people. Small men and their filthy wives." I faked disgust and she laughed.

"Anyways, need anything else while I'm back here?" I asked as Ronny came from the fridge and stared at me.

"What?" I asked and he immediately turned to take orders.

I rolled my eyes. "That's a no then?"

"I don't need anything."

"Alright." I got away from behind the bar, to my usual area.

"You know what you should turn this place into?" Harry asked, his arm firm around his girlfriend while his wife sat on the couch behind them.

"What?"

"A sex club! Right!" He asked his girlfriend who clearly didn't understand what he was saying.

"No." I spun on my heel and made my way away from that.

"Do you know him well? Because it seemed his wife was not that woman." Kaia murmured, hooking her hand around my arm.

"He's just a regular I'd love to punch in the throat." I smiled.

"You say that so nicely like you wouldn't even though you probably would."

I shrugged.

"You know what I think?"

"What do you think?" I looked down at her.

"I think everyone thinks you're a completely ruthless murderer including me but you must not actually be that bad if you're so loved." She said.

I laughed.

"No I'm afraid I'm just the regular kind of murderer." I sighed in fake despair.

She rolled her eyes.

"Angel, boss, we've got some... issues in the alleyway I think you wanna see." Alec said to me more than her but she frowned.

I nodded, making my way outside.

I walked, two men on a homeless woman.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on here?" I smiled.

"The fuck do you want rich boy? You want a slice of her?" He pulled his genitalia from her and pushed her to the ground in my direction.

"You want us to grab them?" Zak asked.

"Da."
Ya.

-in Russian-

"Take them to the warehouse, keep them in dog kennels would you?"

"Of course boss." Zak nodded.

-English-

Immediately Kaia went to the woman.

"Get her something to cover up with?" Kaia looked up at me with worry and concern.

I removed my button up, handing it to her as she wrapped it around the woman.

"We're gonna get you somewhere safer. Can you stand?" She asked.

The woman trembled, but stood, clearly in pain.

She cringed if I came near so I stayed far.

"Put her in the back seat and stay with her. I'll take you to your clinic." I said and she looked at me.

I just nodded for her to proceed.

I drove as she comforted the woman.

-

The woman laid on the hospital bed.

"I'll wait outside." I turned and left, standing outside.

I'd rented a small place, fixed it up with everything she'd need as well as security so it was safe.

I kept the outside of it looking like the place was just unavailable since this was "hidden".

-

She came out with a weird expression.

"Is she okay?"

"She's 19, has a severe UTI, and really bad yeast infection. Luckily no STI's or STD's. I gave her stuff for the both, she has a torn perineum." She told me and I sighed.

"Alright. What now?" I asked.

"Well, we're gonna put her in a shelter, and that'll be it." She shrugged.

I nodded.

"I'll have Zoe help her there."

"I thought-"

"She knows these things happen and she knows your my doctor. It's fine." I nodded.

"Alright."

"Good work, Kaia. I appreciate you helping her."

"Of course, it's what I do."