Frustration

Zion Morozov

I left her alone. I got her food that night but it's been three days and I just left her alone.

But it was Friday.

So it was the night of free dinners and street dancing.

And I had a feeling either I'd hear nothing, or she was gonna give me a run for my money with her little attitude.

Zoe came through the elevator.

"You didn't tell me she was that fucking sexy." She gasped.

And I got my answer.

I pulled up my cameras.

I couldn't exactly spot her with all the people.

"I didn't." I smiled.

She kissed my cheek.

"Anyways, I'm gonna chill with her. Probably get shit faced. Love you, here is the watch you wanted delivered." She handed it to me before heading out.

I called Alec.

"Boss."

"Keep an eye on Kaia for me? She's trying to probably cause problems and make sure she's limited to no shots, just 2 Hurricanes and 1 margarita. Tell the guys the same."

"Sure."

"Thanks."

I wouldn't chase after it. It bothered me but most likely she just wanted a reaction.

But I needed a drink.

I went downstairs and got bourbon before sitting in my seat, a decent amount of my people here.

I gave them the night off from shipments and as long as everything was secure, they could do as they wish.

Almost all of them ended up here.

"Fucking hot in here." Angelo laughed, giving me a fist bump before he sat.

"I know." I undid some of the buttons on my shirt, letting myself breathe in this tight ass shirt.

His girlfriend came and sat with him, then a collection of people sat around and they all had their own things to speak about.

I pinched the bridge of my nose when she walked through the door with a bowl of Gumbo.

"Who's that?" Angelo asked.

I shook my head.

"A spoiled brat." I mumbled and some people laughed.

Others stared.