Nerves

Kaia Blanc

He came out in black swim trunks, adjusting them as they hung low on his abdomen.

If they were a little lower.

"That took you a while." I swam to the edge, setting my forearms on the concrete as I set my chin on them.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my trunks. I only have like two pairs." He smiled at me.

"I like that your pool is deeper than 5 feet." I squinted, looking up at him.

"I'm... tall so I had it made that way." He nodded.

"How tall are you exactly?"

"6'5." He said.

"Called it. Wanna see me do a handstand?" I smiled.

"I'll rate it." He nodded.

I moved back, going into the shallower end of 4 1/2 feet as I went under, pointing my toes in the air before I came back up.

"How was it?" I asked.

"10/10." He nodded.

He jumped in, the splash the largest I'd ever seen someone make.

"You're touching?" I asked when he was in the 6 foot area.

"Why are you shocked?" He pushed his hair back and his biceps flexed, this one vein that ran from his shoulder to his hand bulging from his arm.

"I don't know." I swam to him, my hands on his shoulders when I got there so I could take a breather.

I noticed he didn't look at me much and kept a distance.

He didn't push me away but he didn't move to show he was alright with it either.

So just in case, I moved back.

"You're fine, Kaia." He smiled.

"You look... uncomfortable." I got into a good motion of keeping myself afloat.

"You're in a swimsuit." He said.

"Ahh. Does that mean you need boundaries?" I rubbed my eyes.

"No, there's just limited placed I feel like I can touch."

"Since when?" I laughed.

"Since you're wearing two triangles and bottoms that show your ass."

"We're not in grade school you goof. You kiss me all the time." I rolled my eyes.

"That and touching are a bit different, love."

"How?"

He stepped toward me, grabbing my waist as he pulled me to him, grabbing the backs of my thighs and hooking them around his waist.

His hands moved to my ass.

I was so close to him.

"What do you mean how?" He whispered.

"I got it." I mumbled back.

He moved my hair from being tangled in my earring.

"Not so confident now?" He smiled, faking a pout.

"Not exactly." I answered.

"You need a larger top." He said and I frowned.

"What's wrong with it?"

His hands moved up my sides, feeling the sides of my tits with his thumbs.

"This."

"All swimsuits fit me like that." I answered.

"What size is this?"

"Large."

"Have you tried extra large?" He was genuinely curious, not at all being offensive.

"It doesn't exactly change the triangle size like it does the string amount. I could but I'd get what I call, saggy padding." I answered.

"So I have to deal with men staring?" He asked.

"My nipples aren't showing. I don't think it's that bad." I shrugged.

He hummed.

His thumbs still grazed over that part.

"I get the impression you're a boob man." I said.

"I'm an 'all of it if it's on you', man. But yes, I often resort to looking here. But I do stare at your ass when you walk. I have no shame." He smiled.

He went a bit shallower until our chests were bare and without water as his eyes dropped.

I watched his chest rise and fall at a quick rate.

Then he looked into my eyes, almost picking my brain to answer some sort of question he might have.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head, his eyes rotating between my lips and breasts.

I grabbed his wrists, placing his hands over my top.

"It's just boobs." I said.

"I'm being a man. I don't want to make you uncomfortable of course but I'm having trouble-" his accent was thicker than normal, like he was malfunctioning worse than I ever had around him.

"What?" I asked.

"Ive never had... feelings and pleasure mix. I'm typically a give me pleasure man but I'm struggling to even think about myself." He told me and I nodded.

"That's okay."

"I just don't want to cross any boundaries because yes, it's just boobs, but they're yours and I like you so it's a bit more than surface level."

"I know."

"And I have to tell you this before I go crazy but when I was actually upstairs I was touching myself because I thought it might help me be better hanging out with you but it didn't do anything." He said nervously and I smiled.

"That's fine."

"Are you sure? Kaia I don't want to-" I leaned up, kissing him and he moaned.

His hands moved off my tits, holding onto my waist as I kissed him with depth.

It was slow but my clit was hammering with a pulse.

I released my legs from around him for a second before reattaching and feeling him hard against me.

"Oh my god." I froze.

"What?"

"You're delusional to think this is gonna work out." I whispered and he immediately relaxed into a smile.

"It's gonna work." He told me.

"That's terrifying."

"Has a man ever made you cum?" He asked and I was sort of taken aback but it was too late to be surprised.

"Once." I nodded.

"How?"

"I'm sensitive. It's easy to make me feel good." I answered.

"Scale of 1-10 how good?" He asked.

"A 7. I came, but that was the only highlight. But it was also the first time someone else could do it." I nodded.

He frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"I bet I can make it at least a 9 without our clothes even being off."

I smiled.

"Alright."