Nine?

Zion Morozov

With every dress she tried and showed me, with every pair of heels, and jewelry, I just grew infatuated.

I was still pissed someone saw her pussy, but this is making it hard to be upset when she wore the things she loved.

She walked into Victoria's Secret and didn't mention anything of me staying out so I followed her, keeping myself reserved as others shopped.

She touched over black lace sets and more attractive undergarments.

Then she grabbed a set.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked quietly and she turned around, looking up at me.

"You can see after I try them on." She smiled.

I chewed my inner cheek as she collected things she was interested in.

Then she got a waiting room and I sat outside of it, holding all of her bags and placing them gently on the ground around me.

Then she cracked the door.

"I got it." She smiled.

I stood, she widened the door and I walked inside.

Fuck. Fuck me.

"Do you like it? I like the gold chain and the little heart details

"Do you like it? I like the gold chain and the little heart details." She looked at herself, giving me a view of her ass.

My hands were crossed in front of me, hiding the relatively large issue occurring in my pants.

"Yay? Nay?" She asked.

"Why do you need it?"

"Because I feel pretty in it." She turned, looking up at me, her hands coming to my arms.

"I know you don't like these things and over analyze them but I really like it." She pouted.

"Fine." I whispered and she grinned.

"Alright, out! I'm gonna get the next one." She said and I stepped out, tugging at the collar of my shirt.

It took a few minutes then she cracked the door.

"Close your eyes." She said and I did as I stepped in and she shut the door.

"It's a simple set but it's so cute. Look!" She said and I opened my eyes.

"T-the bottoms are see through

"T-the bottoms are see through." My mouth was dry, like it was filled with cinnamon.

"I know. But it's cute hm?" She smiled, once again checking herself out.

"Yeah." I whispered.

She turned, going onto her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck as she looked back in the mirror, looking at her own ass.

"You're very tense." She smiled, trying to be cute.

"Controlled is a better word." I mumbled.

"I don't actually like this one. It's too bridal. It's just see through and I'd thought I'd be fun to fuck with you." She analyzed my face.

"You succeeded." I said and she stepped closer, her chest rubbing against my upper abdomen.

She ran her hands down my chest and just stared at my face as her fingers gently moved up my shirt.

She touched over my V-line and she gasped.

"What?" I teased, my hands remaining still in front of me through this whole thing.

She looked down, slightly lifting my shirt.

"Kaia."

"Hm?"

"I don't want you getting anything other than that one thing you already tried on."

"Why?" She frowned.

"Because I said so. You don't need that shit in your closet if it's not gonna be put to use." I said and she scoffed.

"I don't like you." She squinted, giving me her little attitude again.

"I don't like your tone."

"I don't like your face."

I grabbed her throat, making her yelp.

"Maybe you should say that without looking at me like you want me nine-inches deep inside you."

"N-nine?" Was all she managed.

I smiled.

"Get dressed back into your clothing. I'll buy this real quick, nothing else." I grabbed the last thing she tried and left.