Win x Lose

Kaia Blanc

"Come sit. Don't be so far then." He said and I walked, sitting in the chairs across his desk.

"Here." He pointed between his legs.

I frowned but I listened.

Crisscross, facing him, his fingers under my chin.

"Don't pick at your hands." He said and I nodded.

"You heard my name." He said.

"Well only once before this."

"Where?"

"I took a vacation to New York with my friend at the time and went to a club, I faked my age-"

"How did my name come up?"

"I was only 19, I don't recall."

"I was there. Silly. I sat in a VIP booth with some of my people and I watched you. You know how Alec does background checks. He found you, knew you were working hard to become a young doctor." He shrugged.

"That's it?"

"Mmhm."

"Why are you so aggressive with other people being near me or any of that stuff? It's really intense." I whispered.

He leaned down, elbows on his knees, face only inches from mine.

"Because I have sharing issues. What is mine, is mine. I don't share my drinks, my food, my money, my spaces. My stuff is my stuff."

"I'm not stuff. Or yours."

He smiled.

"You're itching to piss me off aren't you?"

"No I'm just... the way you speak is very objective and I don't like that I fall under that category without wanting to be there." I backpedaled.

"But you have no idea what it's like to be mine. I'm not gonna let you go either. You don't have many options." He cupped the side of my face, his thumb moving gently over my cheek.

Warmth pooled in my core.

"W-what would it be like?" I tried.

"I'd remind you of your beauty every day." He stared deep into my eyes, the eye contact making me quiver.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Mmhm. I'd watch all of your favorite films with you, learn your favorite songs. I'd learn to dance so I can go with you back to France and have us stay in a beautiful hotel room with an amazing balcony and view so we could dance together and make memories at your home."

"Yeah."

His nose was barely brushing over mine and I found myself itching to get off my ass and kneel.

"Maybe learn your language enough to talk to your family who may not know English. Learn all your favorite dishes. You will never touch a handle, a door handle, car handle, never pull out your own chair. Flowers, gifts, quality time. Compliments, touch, warmth. I'd deal with your little attitude you always have. I know I'm dark. I know I'm making you see it. But all I want is you. It's all I've wanted for a good while." He whispered.

I gasped when our lips were about to touch, every flame in me put out.

I know he was kissing my ass. But I also know he'd do these things.

And I was falling for it, willingly.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

His mouth came over mine, slow but deep.

He held my face in his hands, mine moving and clutching his shirt.

He kissed me firmer, his tongue gently entering my mouth.

He was good. Really good.

He was soft, but demanding, I was messy and desperate but it worked.

He moaned when I sucked his tongue lightly.

Oh my god was that a thigh clenching sound.

I gasped, my mouth falling open once more.

I adjusted and was on my knees now as he sat up more, biting my lower lip.

I hummed, he pulled away and I was having a hot flash.

He looked down at me.

A sudden expression of power and possession. Of achievement of getting exactly what he wanted.

I know I fell into it.

"You're mine." He whispered.

I sat back on my calves and basked in my own loss.

"They're purple." He smiled, touching over my lips with his thumb.

But that was so good.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Mine." He whispered.

I frowned.

"That's it?"

"Mmhm."

"That's not fair. There should be time. Maybe a few dates before that possessive stuff."

"You're delusional. There's dates regardless of it." He shrugged.

"I know." I sighed.

He laughed, leaning down, kissing me softly.

Literally left in a puddle of fuck.