Validation

Zion Morozov

I knew she was overthinking something.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me, her gaze softening.

"Uhm, it's nothing that matters too much." She gave a small smile.

"Kaia. How are you feeling? What's up?" I asked, ignoring her first response as I pulled into my garage.

"I'm just... she's a very beautiful woman. I'm not insecure, but I am... jealous of more than just her having you. She's the kind of woman people would picture a man like you with." She said and I nodded.

"Like me?"

"A tall, muscular, tattooed Russian man with a tall, slim, blonde Russian. It's almost picture perfect. I just don't think I look like that with you. I don't mean that to sound like I'm begging for your approval and compliments. And I don't dislike myself, but I am a bit... self conscious at the moment." She confessed.

I understood. I did but I didn't.

"Do me a favor?"

"Yeah."

"Go to my room. And just wait. Stand and look at yourself in the mirror until I'm up there please." I said and she nodded.

She let me help her out of the car and remove her heels as she walked up the stairs.

I walked to my kitchen, I checked my fridge and everything, calling Alec.

"Zion."

"Run some errands for me?"

"Sure thing, how's Kaia?"

"She's going to be just fine. But I need you to get a bouquet of black baccara roses, Andy's mint chocolates, brownie dough ice cream, and a blue machine naked juice smoothie thing."

"Done. Where do I leave it?"

"Bring it inside and just set it on the counter. Be quiet though."

"Sounds good."

He hung up and I grabbed a water and walked upstairs, setting it in my mini fridge under my desk.

Then I walked to her.

She was a bit teary, but doing as I had asked.

So I leaned against the door.

"Talk to me, printsessa. What do you envy?" I asked.

"A lot. It's pathetic." She laughed slightly, wiping her tears.

"Your feelings are valid. People feel that way sometimes and it's okay. You're right to be emotional about your own feelings. It's not pathetic, sweetheart." I corrected.

"I don't know, I'm not 5'10. I don't have her legs, they're soft and porcelain in color. Her stomach is completely flat and she has a perfectly sized chest."

"What's perfectly sized to you?"

"A C cup. And I know I'm not super heavy in comparison, I know I'm not unfit, I know I'm pretty but she was a runway model standing next to you. It worked." She sniffled.

"Mmhm."

"And she's blonde and pretty and has perfectly shaped lips for red lipstick and her body is clear and not laced in pigmented marks like she could be in a skin commercial. And she can speak your language!"

She kept rambling about the problems she's having, I'm watching her grow frustrated.

When she was done, I gave her a second.

I came and stood behind her.

"Do you think we look bad together?" I put my hands on her arms and she wiped a tear.

"No."

"Mmhm." I was an entire foot taller than her, she was average height for a woman, not tall, not short. To me she was. But she was perfectly in the middle.

"And you think C cups are perfect?" I asked and she nodded.

I gently removed her blazer, undoing the back of the corset top.

Then I unzipped the back of the skirt.

She had to pull the skirt off her and I removed her too as she stood just in her underwear.

I sighed, getting an entire view of her perfect body.

"I'm a big man, Kaia. C cups are very small to me. But just look." I moved my hands up her sides, cupping her tits perfectly, them settling in my hands.

"It's perfect. Specifically done just for me." I felt myself grow warm, my dick pulsating.

I moved my hands down to her stomach.

"All of you is perfect for me." I pressed my groin to her ass, I ran my hands over her hips and thighs.

"I love freckles. Something that I truly adore about you. I love your brown curls. I love your blue eyes, I love your stomach and your thighs. I could touch you for hours and be completely satisfied with those two things. Your lips fit against mine beautifully. I don't give two shits about bright red lipstick." I whispered, one of my hands traveling to touch her over her underwear, my other cupping one of her breasts in my hand, I kneaded the soft skin like it was dough.

She gasped and I hummed.

"You're so easy to satisfy. I love doing it. You are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. That I have ever kissed. Ever touched. You're unforgettable and permanently engraved into my mind. I could never have anyone else. I could never be with anyone else. You're the closest thing to heaven a man like me can experience." I watched her pant in the mirror, she leaned back against me, one of her hand coming up and holding the back of my neck.

Ecstasy was my current state.

Her other hand moved behind herself as she touched over my cock, goosebumps running over me as I moaned and immediately she opened her eyes too look at me.

"What?" I smiled, kissing her hair.

"I like when you make sounds."

I chuckled, turning her around, pressing her to the counter as I kissed her, slowly devouring her.

I needed her. Now.