Bathing Suit

Zion Morozov

I had spoken to multiple companies about allowing me into their security system so I could have all eyes on the streets of New Orleans.

I'm praying to god she was kidding because I'm not.

I spread cream cheese on the toasted bagels as the water in the tub drained.

She came out, she wore shorts and a hoodie, her arms folded across her chest.

"Eat." I set the bagels in front of her.

"I like extra cream cheese." She whispered.

So I added more. Made her sit. Then served her.

I leaned over, forearms on the counter as I watched her eat.

"Do you... need something?" She asked.

I smiled.

"No."

"Don't you work?"

"I'm my own boss, printsessa."

"So then your off?"

"I'm off." I nodded.

"I have a question."

"Mmhm."

"I've never been to your house. But since your rich I'm assuming you have a pool in your backyard?" She smiled.

"You wanna go swimming?" I asked.

"I do. I can go through an alternative entrance since I know you don't share your things and aren't comfortable with-"

"You are my things. A lamp is one of my things. Since it's my thing it's in my house. You're also my thing so you can go in my house. Get the metaphor?"

"Okay." She ate, licking the cream cheese from her lips.

I sighed, rubbing my face.

-

"This is your house?" She gasped as I parked in my garage.

"Mmhm."

I got her out of the car and opened the garage door into my house.

"Wow." She whispered, admiring it.

"You like it?"

"It's like... perfect. Fancy, but not a mansion. Modern, but not scary bright. It's dark, soothing. Like a spa." She smiled.

"That's one way to see it." I shrugged.

"The pool is back here." I walked to my back patio where I opened the double doors completely.

"No sliding glass thing?"

"Nope." I put the door stoppers on the bottom of the doors to hold them open and prepared for the bugs to enter my house.

She looked at the pool.

It was one of my favorite things. It has a hot tub sitting a bit higher than the pool so the water can fall from the tub into the pool.

At night I had color changing lights and fairy lights under my balcony to show on my patio and light it up.

"Can I get in?" She asked.

She was eager so I told her to apply while she was changing so she could have it soak in and be ready.

"Come here." I said and she walked to me.

I grabbed my sunscreen stick and held her throat since she was slick as I went under her eyes and over her nose.

"Please reapply when I ask you to. You'll regret it and blame me after." I said.

"Okay." She backed up from me, pulling her cover up off her.

Keep in mind she's curvier than this

Keep in mind she's curvier than this. A bit of belly, more hips and thighs. I just like the boobs. Lmao.

Although it was basic, her boobs were in the swimsuit but spilling slightly from the sides, the bottoms lifted over her hips so it indented, creating a forced dip where her stomach was flattering and her hips full.

I felt... immobile.

"This is the only swimsuit I have. I forgot to get more of those." She adjusted the top, all of it moving and I cleared my throat.

"I'm gonna change." I smiled, turning and speed walking into my house and up to my room.

I was fucking aroused. It wasn't even funny.

I've seen her ass naked and controlled myself then.

I think the more I go without having it, the more it's just driving me crazy.

But then again if I get it, it'll be worse because I know what I'm getting.

I turned on a cold shower, stepping in.

I sighed, my breath short from the temperature.

But I couldn't help it, I began jerking off, my hand around my cock, imagining her.

It was wrong but I couldn't go back with a complete hard on.

The way she adjusted her top, her getting completely naked.

I felt my breathing quicken, imagining my hands being on her bare skin.

Her breasts sitting perfectly in my hands before I could be able to suck her perfect nipples that were larger but so pretty.

I wondered how soft they'd feel in my mouth, in my hands as I kneaded them.

I wondered what shade of red her face would turn after multiple orgasms.

I wondered how her fingers would grip my hair if my tongue tasted her, devoured her.

I wondered what her stretch marks would feel like under my tongue as I licked and kissed her inner thighs and over her tits.

Her mouth on mine, begging for me.

I bit my lip, keeping myself from making a sound as I came, my body jolting.

Then I washed myself off and prepared to think these thoughts all day.