Uncertain

Kaia Blanc

I moaned, the kiss heated and my mind was scrambling for some common sense but it was just blank.

He smiled, pulling back, smirking down at me.

"What's in the cards for tonight, printsessa?" He asked, tipping my chin up.

"Well, I am supposed to get fucked, my heels in all colors, a G-wagon, and your black card for lingerie. So how about scratching off that first one Hm?" I smiled.

He picked me up, my legs locking around his waist.

"I like how that sounds." He set me down on the bed, kissing my throat, down my body until he was between my legs, ripping my underwear off me before he began pleasing me orally and I moaned, my hands in his hair immediately after the first taste he got.

He once again was grinding into the covers and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked, hands kneading my thighs as he kept going, the view doing amazing things for me.

"I've never met a man who genuinely enjoyed eating someone out." I tilted my head slightly and he came up, kissing up my body, grazing his teeth over my nipples before he kissed me, making me taste myself.

"I'm your man who enjoys eating you out." He corrected.

"Mmhm." I nodded.

He stopped, just staring at me.

"What?" I squinted.

"I'm debating between railing you because you're so fucking beautiful, or being gentle because you're pretty." He pushed some of my curls from my face.

"Can I help you decide?"

"Sure."

"I'm fucking pretty. So why not both?" I asked.

He laughed, grabbing my throat before kissing me, he seemed to have an issue refraining from that.

His hand moved between my legs, touching and pleasing me.

"Can I ask for a favor of sorts?" I whispered, enjoying the caresses he was supplying.

"What is it?"

"I'm scared, I was wondering if I could do it myself so I could control what was happening?" I asked.

"How would you want to do that?"

"I want to be on top, just until I'm used to it. You're big and it's gonna hurt me." I said and he leaned down, kissing my neck.

"Whatever you want."

He got off the bed and began undressing himself.

When he pulled his belt from his pants it snapped, the sound loud and echoed as he dropped it, his eyes found mine staring.

"Yes?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

He began undoing the buttons on his shirt and removed that, I was very interested in his body, it was beautiful and made me feel all sort of things.

He was completely undressed and incredibly hard, my stomach rolling in both excitement and terror.

He lifted my chin and smiled at me, his hand moving to cup my face.

"You'll be alright, printsessa. I promise." He nodded, kissing my forehead before he moved to sit on the bed.

I gently moved toward him, "nervous?" He asked.

"Kind of. There's a lot in front of me and I'm unsure what to do first."

"Are you sure you've done these things before?" He pushed some of my hair behind my ear, smirking.

I sat back on my calves and crossed my arms.

"Yes. Keep in mind that the men I did shit with didn't look like you." I scowled.

He hummed, clearly growing both curious and cocky.

"What does that mean? What's different?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't think I do, sweet girl. Come on, start coming over here and sit while talking to me." He offered his hands and I took them, moving to straddle his lap.

"Come on baby, tell me what you mean about 'men that look like me'. What makes me different?" He asked, lifting his palm to his mouth, licking along his hand before stroking his cock under me while I hovered.

"W-well you know what you do. You know what makes women want you-"

"I don't want to hear about women. I want to hear about you, what makes you feel this way?" He grabbed my hands and placed them on his shoulders.

"Your abs, tattoos, I want to feel your abs with my mouth? That sounds terrible but I'm struggling right now." I heaved as he worked my clit with one of his hands.

"You can do that whenever you please. Having your mouth on me sounds absolutely amazing." His other hand was on my hip, applying light pressure to lower me.

"Start sitting, that's it, that's my girl-" he gasped when I began working him inside of me.

I groaned from the pressure of the stretch.

His head fell back when his tip was finally inside me.

I gently let myself sink, pausing whenever it became too much, but eventually I was a bit more than halfway.

"Steroids is the only logical explanation for this, Zion." I hissed.

He smiled, lifting his head and he looked down.

"Look at you, you're doing such a good job, Kaia." He told me and I hummed as he fluidly massaged my clit, letting the pain and discomfort subside as I was finally all the way down.

"I told you it would work." He smirked, his eyes hazy.

I lifted myself and began gently riding him, the way he was inside of me was rubbing all of the right areas as I moaned, discomfort dissipating and pleasure increasing.

He just watched me, assisting me with movements.

"Don't go too high, stay low and instead of bouncing, move back and fourth like your grinding on me. It feels better." He said and I listened, chills streamed across me as I felt myself prepare for an almost immediate orgasm.

He smiled gently, just watching.

"You're being creepy." I murmured as I moved back and fourth.

"Fine. I'll stop." His hand moved to the back of my head, yanking my head back with a fistful of my hair in his grip.

His tongue moved up my throat and messily over my collarbones as his teeth grazed the areas.

"Tell me if you're gonna cum please I have to get off." I panted.

"I had a vasectomy, darling. But if that's still the case, I have no problem listening." He bit at my jaw and I moaned, pulling my head up as I kissed him, starving for him although he was inside me.

I felt my body curl in his hold, my face now in his neck.

"No one else will ever do. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen and I truly believe you're perfect for me." He said and I moaned, almost there, just a bit more.

I shouted, cursing as I came, my thighs tightening around his hips.

So he quickly pushed me off him and I fell onto the bed.

He pushed a pillow under my hips and spread my legs open, pushing himself inside me.

I clutched the sheets, speechless with the feeling this provided.

Perfect fullness and an amazing view.

"I can go all night, my girl." He hummed.