Skene's Gland

If you think squirting is gross... fuck u you vanilla swine😌

Kaia Blanc

I gasped when I was on my back, his body between my open legs, mouth on my throat as he created what I felt to be numerous marks.

His hands covered my breasts as he squeezed, massaging them.

When I said sensitive, I meant it.

I was already on a high, I knew I'd explode when he barely got down there.

He hummed, his hands moving under the sweatshirt I wore.

"Can I?" He asked, looked at me and I nodded.

He lifted it, looked and he moaned, a sound that made my thighs tense around him and the heartbeat in my clit intensify.

His mouth moved between them both. He kissed, bit, sucked.

If he kept going I'd be undone.

But he noticed as he smiled at me.

"Feeling good, ma salope?" He asked and I stared at him.
My slut- French

"How'd you know that?" I asked.

"I'm learning."

"How much do you know?"

-In French-

"Enough to make you very happy." He massaged my thighs.

I was very turned on. A Russian accent speaking French was something I didn't know I needed.

"Well you better begin because im too turned on to hear you speak in my language." I nodded.

"I'd learn a thousand languages for you, love." He knelt, moving so his head was between my thighs.

-English-

I sighed as he kissed so gently over my clit, his hands coming up and grabbing mine, intertwining our fingers.

He kissed on my inner thighs, I felt his tongue trace lines as he left behind small hickey's.

Then he looked up at me.

"You alright?"

"Yes sir." I whispered and he smiled, leading my hands to his hair.

"Pull as needed." He told me.

I hummed as he licked up my pussy, his eyes watching me for a reaction.

I was speechless at how good it felt.

I took a deep breath as his tongue circled my clit before he sucked.

I moaned, goosebumps lathering me as my legs tensed around his head.

"That's it baby." He moaned.

I pressed a pillow under my head and I saw him gently and discreetly grinding against the bed, trying to get friction in his dress pants.

That made it so much better.

He gently moved his fingers under the hem of the sweatshirt, touching over my stomach as he winked at me, shutting his eyes and deepening whatever he was doing making my knees bend, my thighs shut around him, my hands tensed, clutching his hair enough to hear and feel the vibration of his moan.

"Oh shit-" I gasped when he swirled his tongue around my clit, moving it quickly along it.

He got off, pressing his fingers inside me and I groaned, feeling him caress the inside of me in a way I'd never felt.

He smiled.

"I know baby, I know." He cooed and my legs began trembling.

His other hand went under my shirt, playing with my nipples and I could barely keep my eyes open as overwhelming ecstasy came over me.

I felt my throat rip as I screamed, my hands shooting to grab his wrist but he went quicker, pressure increasing.

"Fuck!" I thought I was gonna piss myself until I felt an uncontrollable and pleasant release.

I gasped for air, looking at the man guilty of whatever he'd just done to me.

"What the fuck was that?" I looked at the wet covers, his hand dripping and he smiled.

"So easy to please. I don't have to work very hard with you, printsessa." He told me and I panted, confused but exhausted.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Some women can do it, some kinda can't."

"What was it? I felt like I just peed myself."

"No, just fluid from the skenes gland. It happens with an orgasm, sweetheart." He leaned down, kissing my forehead.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that." I looked at the wet sheets.

"You'll learn to like it. It didn't feel good for no reason." He was being a smartass.

"My legs are jelly. I need a second." I said and he smiled.

"You have all the time in the world. I'm gonna shower and replace the comforter." He nodded.

"Okay." I swallowed, my throat dry.

He turned, giving me a bottle of cold water, banana, and fruit snack.

"I won't be long. I just want to be clean when I handle things."

"Handle what things?"

"You. A bath. So you can sleep comfortably."

"Well I can do that at home."

"What makes you think you're going home?"

"What?"

"You're staying with me tonight. You try leaving, I have security that block my house at night, printsessa. They know you can't leave." He smiled before going into his bathroom and shutting the door.

So I ate, in anticipated and weird silence.