Recieve

Zion Morozov

"You have all my shower stuff here." She came from the shower, towel wrapped around her body.

I did the last button on my shirt.

"I know."

"Why?"

"It's not a hard concept to understand, printsessa. You're gonna live here. With me. Soon."

"What? How soon? And where are you going?"

"Whenever you're ready to accept your fate and I have a meeting. Hence why I threatened to tie you to my bed if you didn't comply and I'd leave you here earlier." I said.

She paused.

"You can stay here." I said and she looked relieved.

"Okay."

"Wear whatever you want. My stuff is obviously in my closet. It should be fast. I should be back in like an hour and a half." I turned to face her after tying my shoes.

"That's fine." She nodded.

I took in what I was witnessing.

I was getting ready for something work related. She was coming from a fresh shower in my home, she would be here when I got back.

It was a dream I've had for the past few years.

As creepy as it was I always had an eye on her. The doctors at the hospital she worked at were paid by me to keep an eye on her.

I helped pay a percentage of her student debt every month.

She knew about none of it.

But this was the end result. Keeping her here. In my house. Safe with me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I nodded.

She walked to me, going on her tiptoes as she pecked my lips.

"It looks like you got in a fight with a vacuum and lost." She touched my throat and I laughed.

"Thanks for that." I answered.

I kissed her again, addicted. Starved.

I wish this was enough to satisfy how desperate I was for her.

But it wasn't.

She pulled back, clutching her towel, her face a blushing red.

"Drive safe." She smiled at me gently.

I sighed, not wanting to leave.

-

"Are you alright? You never take off." Was the question of the hour.

I was irritated within being at my building for 30 minutes.

But I went to the 18th floor for the meeting and sat in my chair, receiving that question so many more times.

Then I get lectures on men with three strands of hair how a permanent, monogamous relationship with a woman was a boring life.

I didn't understand the way their mind worked.

I never want to touch anything other than what's mine.

I never want to touch anyone other than Kaia.

Never want to kiss anyone else.

Fuck anyone else.

Taste anyone else.

Having her under me completely, knowing no one else could ever have her like that brought me a sense of fulfillment.

Having a bunch of desperate women seemed... not for me.