Treatment

Kaia Blanc

I wiped my eyes, the sting very much still there.

"Do you want to sit up?" He asked.

"No thank you." I whispered, embarrassed as to the reason I was crying which was simply because this was new and I felt guilty for liking it. I didn't know if I should say that. It did hurt, that was the principle of the tears.

But it was good. It was just different. He just rubbed my back and gently over my ass.

"I have cooling cream to help with the soreness. If you don't want it, that's alright. But maybe this will do something." I heard his glass hit the floor as ice touched my ass and I gasped, my hands on the floor as I slightly lifted myself.

The cool was so nice, he moved it over both cheeks, it was soothing.

It melted too fast, it was over too quick.

I gently moved off his lap, my knees hitting the floor as I was now kneeling between his open legs.

"I'm sorry, sir. I was being rude and I didn't mean it." I sniffled.

He wiped over my tears.

"Tell me why your crying." He said.

I laughed, embarrassed.

I sat crisscrossed and hissed as my butt made contact with the floor.

I held onto his calves.

"It hurt." I whispered.

"There's more to it."

"I know. I'm embarrassed." I frowned.

"Why?"

"I kinda liked it. It hurt a lot but it wasn't bad. If that even makes sense. It sounds so dumb." I wiped my eyes.

"Why is that embarrassing?"

"I don't know. It's strange isn't it?" I asked.

He stood, offering his hands as he helped me up.

He held my hand as we walked into his house to a bathroom where he turned me so my backside was facing the mirror.

My ass was spotted in red, you could mildly see the prints of his hands.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well I don't know if you'd view it the same as I would but I love it." His hands moved over my ass, gripping it hard enough to make me whine.

I looked up at him.

"Why?" I asked when he released.

"I did it. It's your body, yes. But it's mine. All of you is mine and I love bruising you. Not in a bad way but in a more... sensual, erotic manner." He told me.

I looked back at the mirror again, my hands on his sides as I viewed the red prints again.

"So it's not bad that I liked that then?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. If you enjoy certain types of pain, that's just fine. It's a preference. But you have a lot to learn." He told me.

I nodded.

He grabbed my jaw, but gently as he made me look up at him.

"And I appreciate your apology. Thank you." He said, his face utterly sincere.

He gripped my face, making my lips puff.

He leaned down, kissing me.

I moaned, my mouth open as he pressed his tongue inside, the kiss deep and full of desire as he didn't even give me time to breathe.

I was suffocating in him, my lungs burning for air but he didn't stop, it didn't seem to even be a thought in his mind.

He took a step, my ass pressed against the cold marble counter making me back away and hiss in pain.

My ass still severely ached.

"You'll get used to it." He told me, his lips swollen and deeply red.

"Used to it?" I frowned.

He laughed.

"You think that it's not gonna bruise a bit? I finally had you over my lap. It's gonna be a few days before it finally is completely gone."

"You didn't hit me that hard." I said.

"Well then you have a high pain tolerance. And I typically do it harder but I didn't want to really hurt you. I'm not sure your limits yet." He shrugged.

I just nodded, going onto my tiptoes as I tugged him down a bit so my mouth could connect to his throat.

The one spot I missed.

I sucked and he hummed, his hands moving over my back, touching the tops of my ass that were pressed onto the counter.

I pulled back, checking.

It was enough.

"Happy?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You done swimming?"

"I don't know. If I'm done do I have to leave?" I asked.

"Never." He replied, tipping my chin up with his index finger.

"Alright. I'll be done."