Feelings

Zion Morozov

Irritation coursed through me.

I woke up in a shitty mood, after yesterday's incident with Kaia I just cared for nothing work related.

"Hello? Are you listening to me?" The girl asked and I rubbed my temples.

"No. I'm not." I answered.

She scoffed and I stood, taking my scotch and going up to my office.

I responded to some emails, but just didn't want to do anything else.

Maybe tomorrow.

Kaia came through the doors of the elevator with a grin on her face, her curls fresh and beautiful.

She set down a daisy on my desk

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I don't know. I saw it when Alec was driving me and made him pull over." She told me and I smiled.

"Well thank you."

"Can I get water for it? I don't want it to die right now." She smiled widely and I laughed.

"Okay." I said and she turned on her heel.

"Not by yourself." I stood and went to the elevator with her.

"Tonights jackass night. I hate everyone here." I said and she laughed.

"Well alright then."

"I assume you slept well?" I asked and she nodded.

I placed my hand on the small of her back, walking with her to the bar.

She ordered a room temperature glass of water and peach margarita.

"Seriously? You hoe around?" The girl who I guess was speaking to me earlier asked.

Kaia looked over and analyzed the girl.

"Is she talking to you?"

"Mmhm."

She laughed.

"What's so funny bitch?" She asked.

"The fact you can kiss someone from three feet away is, those lips look... recyclable." Kaia grabbed the glass in one hand, the margarita in the other.

"Go ahead to my office, printsessa." I said and she did.

When she was safely in the elevator, I turned around.

"I assume you know who I am, darling?" I smiled.

"Duh."

I walked toward her, only about a foot away.

"Yeah, well you call her a bitch one more time, I'll skin you alive." I smiled, grabbing a piece of her blonde hair, twirling it around my finger.

"Alright?" I grinned, tilting my head, she looked half terrified, half insulted.