Look at me (lime)

ar1xisu request

C/N POV:

I approach (brother)'s front door and knock, despite the fact that he always tells me I don't have to. I stand there awkwardly for a few moments before I begin to hear footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Just a second!"

I hear (brother)'s voice and stand there until he opens the door.

"Hey, man. You know you don't have to knock anymore, right? You practically live here."

"I know, (brother). I just feel like I need to, I guess."

"Whatever. Come on in."

I follow (brother) into the house and close the door behind me.

"Could you go ahead and lock that, C/N?"

"Sure."

I lock the front door as he told me to.

"What do you wanna do?"

"We could play some video games, I guess."

"Ooh, good idea. I have a new game I got yesterday. We should play that."

I nod, agreeing with (brother) and approaching the stairs next to him. We stand there silently for a moment, facing each other with a mischievous smirk on both of our faces.

"Race you to your room!"

I start running up the stairs, catching (brother) off guard. He quickly follows behind me, laughing. I get to the top of the stairs before him, turning the corner into the hallway leading to his bedroom.

"Show down, you little shit!"

"And let you win? You're out of your mind, (brother)!"

Just to piss him off, I start running even faster. I open (brother)'s bedroom door and jump onto his bed, laughing loudly. (Brother) follows close behind, reaching his room just after I do. He plops onto the bed next to me, shoving me over jokingly. I laugh more, shoving him back.

"Oh my god, you two. Just fuck already."

I turn around, confused until I see Y/N standing in the doorway with an irritated look on his face.

"Ew, no. You know I'm straight, Y/N."

Y/N rolls his eyes, giving (brother) a skeptical look.

"Yeah, right. You totally weren't just trying to pin C/N to the bed."

"And what if C/N and I were to fuck? I'm sure you'd like to watch, right?"

"Oh fuck off, (brother). I'm gonna go get food. You two assholes need to quiet down. I can hear you both from my room."

Y/N walks off, presumably going to the kitchen. I watch him as he goes, slightly shrugging and turning back to (brother).

"So, what do you say? Ready to play, (brother)?"

(Brother) grabs his controller and turns it on, smirking again.

"Game on, motherfucker." (Shameless fans wya?)

~*time skip*~

(Brother) turns off his controller, laying down on his back with a sigh. After a few moments of silence, he turns on his phone and starts mindlessly scrolling through social media. I begin doing the same, unsure of what else we should do.

I hear a buzzing sound come from beside me and I look over, noticing (brother)'s phone going off. (Brother) looks at the contact and glance over at me before standing up.