Ramen (lemon + fluff)

C/N POV:

I'm playing video games on my computer in my living room, when I hear my door unlocking behind me. I continue playing my game and hear Y/N coming toward the living room.

"Hey, C/N?"

I keep playing my game, not bothering to look up since I already know who it is.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my charger? I think I left it here last night when I slept on the couch."

"It's by your cup on the coffee table."

I hear Y/N mutter a 'thanks' before sitting down onto the couch next to me.

"What're you playing, C/N?"

"Just playing some Undertale."

"Again? How many times have you replayed this game already, C/N?"

I think for a second and simply shrug in response.

"I don't know, but I'm trying to get this cool easter egg I heard about a few days ago. It has a whole new character that you don't meet when you play normally."

Y/N watches me as I play, causing me to get slightly flustered.

"This is really interesting. What's the character's name?"

I notice Y/N's interest in the game and slightly smile, happy to talk about it.

"Their name is So Sorry. I changed the settings of my computer so it says it's October tenth. When it says that it's close to eight o'clock, I have to go through a secret path in the Hotlands to find them. I'm finding the path right now, actually."

While I'm searching, I find a secret path that I hadn't noticed before. I, then, realize that I have found the secret path.

"There it is."

Y/N POV:

I hear the excitement in his voice when he finds the path and I smile to myself, finding his joy adorable. I watch him as he moves down the path, his eyes darting around the screen.

"Okay, so I just need to move down this way..."

I see his expression of concentration, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he lightly bites his lip and focuses on moving down the path. My eyes begin to scan over his facial features.

I first notice his eyes, their gaze full of curiosity and anticipation. I see his dimples, which are visible whether he's smiling or not. His lips slightly part as he turns his head toward me. His eyes flicker between my eyes and lips as his breathing quickens ever so slightly.

Oh, he's looking at me.

I clear my throat and glance at him, slightly smiling and trying to act normal when I notice him leaning closer to me.

"Y/N..."

Feeling drawn to him, I slowly start leaning in, myself. I hear some noises coming from C/N's computer, my attention shifting to that as C/N turns to the same direction.

"Oh, there's So Sorry!"

I see his joy and smile softly, now focusing on the game and his excitement.

~*time skip*~

C/N POV:

Y/N and I share our goodbyes, Y/N walking out the door and heading to his car to go back to his house. I sigh to myself happily as he drives away, feeling my heart pounding in my chest at the memory of our ruined kiss. I slightly shake my head in attempts to forget the intimate moment, heading to the kitchen to make myself some dinner.