Wattpad (lemon + slight fluff)

Y/N POV:

I finally finish doing C/N's makeup, smiling proudly at my work.

"You need to look at the makeup. I love it."

C/N nods excitedly, turning on his phone and looking at his makeup through his camera. Once the camera is on, his eyes go wide and his jaw drops.

"This is stunning, Y/N. How are you this talented?"

"I've had practice. I must say, your eyeshadow really suits you. It makes your eyes stand out."

I hear his phone vibrate and I look at him. He opens the notification, smiling. I notice his smile and slightly raise an eyebrow, looking at him curiously.

"What's got you all smiley, C/N?"

"Oh, nothing. One of the authors I follow on Wattpad updated a book of theirs. I'm about to read it."

"Ooh, what's the story about?"

"It's basically a book full of oneshots between the reader and their crush. This oneshot is called 'Desperation'. It says the genre is lemon. This should be interesting."

I hear the genre of the oneshot and get an idea.

"I have something fun we can do, C/N."

"What is it?"

"How about... We read the story together, and make it into a game. We could read the story and read it like the characters. Whoever laughs first loses. Wanna play?"

"What happens to the person that loses, Y/N? What do they have to do?"

I didn't think about that. Hmmm... Oh, I've got it.

"Whoever loses has to make a video on TikTok about any topic the winner chooses, no matter how embarrassing or stupid it is."

"I'm in."

I take his phone and open the Wattpad notification, opening the story.

"Who are you reading for, C/N?"

"I'll be the crush, and you'll be the reader."

I nod, looking at C/N with a mischievous glint in my eye.

"Ready?"

C/N nods, looking at the story so he can see where we start reading or parts.

"Apparently this starts in the crush's point of view, so I'll start."

C/N clears his throat and looks at the phone, beginning to read.

" 'Jeez. Work today was exhausting. I can't believe the boss wanted to keep me over that long, knowing I have something important tomorrow. It's ridiculous how much he doesn't—' You gonna keep complaining, or are we gonna get to the story now?"

I stifle a snicker at his comment, looking at him and listening as he continues narrating the story from his point of view.

" 'My thoughts are quickly interrupted by the sound of my key unlocking the front door to my house. I walk in and shut the door behind me, locking it again. I sigh to myself and hang my coat up on the coat rack, exhausted. I only hear the sound of the TV going in the living room, but silence filling the void where Y/N's voice normally would be.

'Y/N? Sleeping at a somewhat normal time? That's almost unheard of.' Damn, Y/N, this called you out big time."

I nod in agreement, holding back a laugh as he continues reading.

"Anyway;

'I look around the living room, only to find Y/N asleep on the couch.

'Oh yeah, I forgot he had a small party here that he hosted. At least he cleaned up. No wonder he's passed out. Well then.' "