Massage (lemon)

C/N POV:
I'm walking into dance rehearsal early so I can be ready in time for practice. Today is our first rehearsal in costume, so it's gonna be a bit longer to get ready.

I step in the door when I notice Y/N looking a bit stressed in the corner. I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Everything alright, Y/N?"

He looks up to me, surprised.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for asking though, C/N."

"Just seems like something's on your mind, that's all."

"Well, there actually is something I'm thinking about a lot."

"That being what, Y/N?"

He seems to hesitate for a second before talking again.

"Its just that this is my first year in dance. I've never done any of this. I've never had a dress rehearsal, at least for dance. Its a lot different in theatre than it is for dance. Anyway, I don't know if I'm gonna be any good at this. I've been struggling in class lately. I'm pretty sure it'll feel a lot different dancing in the costumes than it'll be dancing in normal practices. You know my sensory issues and how those could act up, and that just makes things a lot worse. Not to mention the fact that we can't-"

Before he can finish his rambling, I put my hand on his cheek to get him to slow down and hopefully calm down.

"Take it easy, Y/N. You'll be alright. Everything will be okay. You've been doing great in practice. That won't suddenly change because of a costume. You'll be okay."

I look at him and see that his face is all red. I get a confused look on my face.

"Something wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N POV:

I look at the wall and start talking.

"I guess I'm just not used to people being this close to me. I know you're not trying to be that way about it, I'm sorry."

I look back at C/N after a few moments of silence and see him with a concerned expression.

"How long has it been since someone's given you physical affection?"

Once the question hits, I sit there stunned.

I've never though about that before. I have no idea how long it's been.

I decide to answer honestly since I can tell he doesn't have bad intentions.

"I don't exactly know how long it's been. Why?"

He goes wide-eyed and pulls me into a tight hug. I feel tears suddenly start to form in my eyes and I try to blink them away. C/N seems to sense this and turns to whisper in my ear.

"You can cry. From what you've said it's probably been a really really long time. You have reason to cry."

I just break and start crying into his shoulder.

What on earth?

Where the hell did this come from?

I never cry.

And I could've sworn I didn't like hugs.

What's happening to me?

"What's happening is you're finally letting someone help you. Even if it's something small like this. Its still a start."

Shit, I said that out loud.

"Yeah, you did say that out loud. I don't mind it though."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, C/N. I can only imagine what other stuff I've said to you in the past without meaning to."