Holiday Special (fluff)

Y/N POV:

I'm listening to my music and cooking dinner, when I hear my phone vibrate. I turn off my music and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

It's him.

"Hi C/N, Merry Christmas!"

"Haha, Merry Christmas to you too. How's today going?"

"Just about like every other day honestly. I'm making myself dinner right now, about to go shower once I'm done eating. What about you?"

"Oh I'm just taking a walk."

"Oh it's been a while since you've done that. And in this weather? Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Have you gotten my gift that I delivered to your place, Y/N?"

What gift?

"What gift?"

"I'll take that as a no then. I sent a package of your Christmas gifts from me to your house. Hopefully it'll get there before the end of the night."

"Hm. Okay then. Anyway—"

I hear a knock at my door.

"Hold on, C/N. Someone knocked at my door."

Please be C/N. Please be C/N. Please be—

It's my drunken old neighbor.

"Hey Terry, what's up?"

"Hey Junie, you wanna come over to my place like you did last night?"

"Terry, you're at the wrong house. And who's 'Junie'?"

"Oh did I knock on the wrong door again?"

I nod my head in response to his question.

"Well darn it. Sorry to bother you honey."

He shuts the door gently and heads back over to his house. I go back over to the phone and continue talking to C/N.

"What was it, Y/N?"

"It was Terry again. Poor guy was looking for his wife at my house again. I feel bad for the guy. He's drunk again, so someone will probably report him and get him back home soon."

"Oh, hopefully he'll end up safe. I also hope your gift will get there tonight."

"Honey, in this weather I doubt it'll get here in time. I appreicate you worrying though."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try does it?"

"I suppose you're right, C/N."

I flip the food over in the pan and continue talking with C/N. After a while, I hear another knock on my door.

Probably Terry again.

"I gotta go get the door again. I'll be right back."

I put the phone down and go to my door. Once I get to the door, I hear the phone hang up.

Rude.

I shrug it off and start hearing some shuffling from the other side of the door. I decide to open the door, and see that C/N is standing right in front of me.

"Hey baby. I'm—"

I don't even let C/N finish before I tackle hug him, already crying.

"Was this your Christmas gift?"

"Yeah it was. Was it as good as you'd hoped?"

I nod into his chest and keep hugging him.

"Is it okay if I come inside?"