Help You Out (lemon + omegaverse)

ar1xisu request 5/6

Y/N POV:

"Class is over because my husband just called me and said my cat misses me. We will learn about foreshortening next week. Class dismissed."

Fucking finally.

I stand up from my desk, tying my jacket around my waist to hide my hard-on. I gather my things, rushing out the door of the lecture hall. Well, rushing as much as I can without making myself moan from the friction between my thigh and my cock. I know I look strange walking like this, but I can't seem to find enough fucks to give about how I look when I'm trying to avoid making uncontrollable sexual noises in public.

I eventually get to my dorm, scouring my pockets for my dorm key.

Fuck, where is it?

I reach down and fish through my jacket pocket, finally able to grab my key. I frantically shove it into the slot and turn it to the right, unlocking my door. I practically slam the door behind me, immediately locking it back.

I drop my things on the floor, not caring enough to put them away properly right now. I get to my bedroom as fast as I can, letting out soft moans along the way as friction is created between my cock and my thigh from my running. I hurriedly seeing my door open and shut it, tearing my suddenly unbearably constricting clothes off of my body as heat radiates off of my skin.

Why did it have to start today? Stupid heat.

As soon as my clothes hit the floor, I rush to my bed and stroke my painfully hard cock, hoping to get rid of my erection as soon as possible. I bite my bottom lip and throw my head back against the pillow. I try my best to stifle my noises, remembering that the walls in this place are thin.

I soon realize simply stroking my cock isn't enough to get rid of my hard-on. I look around desperately, finding one of my vibrators.

This should do it.

I grab it and turn it on, not bothering to lube it up due to how much slick is beginning to leak out of me. I slowly push it inside me, sighing out in relief as my back arches. Once I'm more adjusted to it, I push it farther inside. I feel myself beginning to make sound and I bite down on my lower lip to stay quiet.

I begin thrusting the vibrator in and out of myself, accidentally letting out small whimpers in the process. The vibrations are hitting all the right places, except the specific spot I'm looking for. I carefully move it around inside me, eventually finding my prostate. I accidentally let out a loud gasp, quickly covering my mouth with my hand.

I hope nobody heard that.

I push the vibrator deeper inside me, hoping to hit my prostate again. When I find out again, my eyes roll back and I start squirming on the bed.

I'm so close-

Knock knock knock.

"Y/N? It's C/N. I just wanted to check on you."

I huff in frustration and turn the vibrator off, groaning in annoyance and putting it on my nightstand.

Hopefully this doesn't take too long.

I stand up from my bed, putting my clothes back on and hiding my hard-on in efforts to pretend I'm not on the first day of my heat. I walk to the front door, opening it to see C/N standing there.

"Did you need something, C/N?"

C/N hesitates for a moment, his mind seeming occupied with something else. He blinks a few times and looks at me again, a dazed look in his eyes.