Make Me (lime + angst)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: ARGUMENT ⚠️
C/N POV:

Ugh. I have to work on this stupid project for ethics. Why? I swear this teacher has it out for me.

I get a text on my phone from Y/N.

"Hey. I'm almost there."

"I already told you, don't contact me unless you absolutely have to. I want nothing to do with you, got that? Let's just get this project over and done with."

I throw my phone back on my bed and bring my coffee over to my desk.

"Goddamn. I'll need several cups of this shit just to deal with this asshole. I'd better check my phone to make sure he didn't text back."

I open my phone and find a text from him, yet again.

"Here."

I just turn my phone off and head to my front door to open it.

"Hey loser. Just put your coat in here. We're working on this in my room."

"Okay C/N."

He puts his coat on the coatrack and turns to me.

"Where's the room?"

"Jeez, don't need to be so rude. It's up here and to the left. Last room down that hallway."

He and I head into my room and I shut the door.

"There's the bed, the desk, all the basics. Just get this shit show over with so you can get out of my house."

"Well aren't you gonna help?"

"Ugh. Fine. I'll help. Just don't expect me to do much."

I sit next to him and open the notes for the class.

"So we're doing this project on the theory we learned today, right?"

Y/N nods and goes to the section discussing the assignment, highlighting the project with the cursor.

"This is what we need to do."

"Hold on. First, I'm hungry as shit. So I'm gonna order food. Do you have money on you?"

"For what exactly?"

"To pay for your food, dumbass. Do you have any or not?"

He nods and hands me a 20, so I start ordering online.

"Alright, so I dunno what you like food wise so what do you want?"

"Just anything's fine."

"That doesn't help, Y/N."

"Alright fine. What do they have?"

I show him the menu and he taps some stuff, then immediately goes back to going on his phone and ignoring me again.

"Great. Thanks."

I mutter under my breath and press the order button.

Y/N POV:

I order my stuff and go back to the spot I picked. I plug in my earbuds and start trying to block him out. I keep wondering why he's been so upright with me lately. That thought process mixed with the music totally distracted me for a while. I feel C/N pull out my earbuds and look up at him.

"What?"

"The food's here. I've tried to tell you a million damn times already. This is your food. Eat."

He puts my food in front of me and starts eating his. I grab mine, face away from him, and start eating.

"What, you too good to let me see you eat? Even though I wasn't trying to look in the first place?"