Take it (lemon)

Anonymous request

Y/N POV:

I hear C/N pulling into the driveway and I smile, putting the package of chicken onto the counter. I was my hands and quickly dry them off, exiting the kitchen to greet C/N at the door.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, Y/N."

I kiss C/N on the cheek, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, returning the embrace.

I smirk to myself and leave a few light kisses on C/N's neck. C/N's breath hitches when my lips touch his neck, but he manages to maintain his composure.

"What're you doing, Y/N?"

"Just hugging you. Why?"

I back away from the hug, smiling innocently as if I didn't just tease C/N to get a reaction out of him. I make my way back to the kitchen, leaving C/N standing in the entryway.

C/N follows me into the kitchen, and I can tell he's confused, which is exactly what I want. I open the fridge and pick out some vegetables, putting them onto the counter.

"Can you cut these up for me, please, C/N?"

"Yeah, sure."

C/N takes a cutting board out of a cabinet and puts it onto the counter. He grabs a knife from the knife holder and puts it next to the cutting board. He takes out one of the vegetables and puts it onto the cutting board, beginning to cut it.

Now would be the perfect time to tease him again, now that he's distracted.

I stand behind C/N for a moment and gently squeeze his hips, walking behind him the rest of the way to the spice drawer next to him.

I watch C/N out of the corner of my eye and notice how his ears turn red. I suppress an amused chuckle at the sight, a smile spreading across my face.

"Why are you smiling, Y/N?"

"Nothing, really. I'm just happy to be spending time with you after you got off of work."

C/N gives me a skeptical look before shrugging and going back to cutting vegetables.

I grab a few spices and carry them to the stove next to where I'm working. I sprinkle a bit of onion powder over the food, making sure I don't put too much. I stir the onion powder around in the food, seeing that it's all mixed in properly. I do the same with the garlic powder before grabbing both the onion and garlic powder and going back to where C/N is.

I wrap my arms around C/N's waist when I'm behind him, hugging him close to me from behind him. I give him a light peck on the crook of his neck. I smile against his skin before walking away and putting the spices away like nothing happened.

I see a blush forming on his cheeks and I smile to myself once again, feeling more determined to finally take control.

~*time skip*~

C/N and I place our dinner plates at the table, our silverware and drinks already there. We sit down next to each other, giving me an idea.

When C/N's too busy eating too pay much attention to what I'm doing. I decide to tease him even more. I put my hand on his thigh, just resting it there for a bit. C/N doesn't seem to question it at first, seeing as we tend to be really affectionate with each other.

I begin slowly stroking it, catching C/N's attention.

"What're you doing, Y/N?"

"Just eating dinner with you. Why?"