Part 44

FF : LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM ASHIQUIE
PART 44
  Khushi  :  Must  have kept  some  alien  khaddos name  like  him ..
  Arnav  :  It’s  ARUSHI  ...    Arnav’s  Ar  ..  and  Khushi ‘s  ..  Ushi’s  ..gets   together  to  form  Arushi  ... 
  Khushi  gasp  covering  her  mouth by her  palm as  she  blink  her  eyes and  whispers  her daughter’s name  with a  smile  crept on her lips
Khushi:  ARUSHI ..(  She  smiles kissing  her  daughters  cheeks  before  resting her head on her  husband shoulder  as  they  continue the  puja  ) 
*********************************************************************************
The Puja was successful , and finally the little one got her  name ..ARUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ...  That  is what  the  world  will call her ..  The  Princess  of Devagrh  ...  The  Only  Heir  of  Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada ..  the  feast was arranged behind the temple for  all the  Villagers  along  with the  gifts  that  are going to be presented by  the  Thakur family to the Locals .. 
  Khushi wipes  Arushi’s  nose as  the little  one seems  to catch cold with the change of  weather ..  whereas  Arnav was busy in sharing some  talks  with his Co- ordinates
  Khushi  :  Thakur  Saheb  !!  (  she  called  him  walking toward  him  as  Arnav glance  at  the  little  one who seems  to  dozed off  )  If you  don’t  mind  can  you come aside for two  minutes
  Arnav nodded as  he  walked aside as  Khushi fiddles  her  saree  pallu  and  said 
Khushi :  Thakur  Saheb  ...  if  you  don’t  mind  can  I  got  to  my  place  ..  I  mean  ... Amma  babuji  .. ke  paas  ...
  Arnav  : Khushi  ...  You  are  missing  them  isn’t  it   ? 
Khushi  lowers  her  eyes as  tears  prickled  in  them  .. 
  Khushi :  can  I  visit  the    house  ..I know  ..you  don’t  like  them  nor  the  house   ..  but  ..  Please  ..
Arnav  let out  a sigh as  he said nodding his  head
Arnav  :  I  will  ask  Seth ji  for  the  keys  ...  You  can take  Arushi  with  you  ... 
Khushi  :  Thank  you  ..  ( she  said whispering as  Arnav kiss  his  wife  forehead  assuring  her  nothing  but  comfort) 
**********************************************
Aman just  patted  Arnav’s  shoulder as  he  said smiling 
Aman :  Worried about  Bhabhi  ? what’s wrong about  the  ASR  I  had  known all  these  while  ?   The  person  who  never  care  about  anything beyond  his   business   ..  but now  looks  seems  to be  a  Family  Man completely ..   Love  does  the  wonder  my Friend 
  Arnav  :  will you  just shut up  ...  !!   I  don’t  believe  in all these Love shit  .. 
Aman :  Love is  a shit  ?  You didn’t believe  in  marriage  but  see toady  You  are married No  Happily  Married  and even  now  a  proud  father  of a  daughter  ..  it’s  a separate  issue  that  you  have get  Bhabhi pregnant  before  marriage  ..  but  .. My Friend  you  are  in  Love  ....       
Arnav  : have  you  come all the  way to Devgarh just  to  eat  my  ears  with  your  nonsense ..   ( Aman chuckles  )
Aman :    You  should  have  accompany  her  ASR  ..   Khushi  Bhabhi must be missing her  family  terribly  today  and  She  would  be  looking for  your support ...
  Arnav : (  sighed )  toady  is  a special  day  for her and  any  daughter  would  be  looking  for  her  parent’s support and  blessing  ..  but  seems  fortune  plays  unfair  ..  I  could  have  accompany  them but  will it brings  any  change ..  Perhaps it  will open her wounds  more  ...  !!!  Aman .. She  Considered  me  responsible  for  her  parents  death  .. 
Aman  :  What  ? Are  you  really behind their death  ASR  ?
  Arnav :  Holy  Fuck  !!  No  ..!! I agree  I  was desperate  to  get  khushi  laid  in  my  bed  and  I  played  nasty  with  her  parents  also   but  not  even  in  my  wildest  dream  I  can  imagine  to  murder  her  parents  ..  I  have  convey  the  same  to  Khushi  when  she  have  placed  her  point  of  view to  me  ..  I  have  even  asked  Seth  ji  to coordinate with the  local  police and   investigate  the  death  of   Sashi Gupta  and  Garima  Gupta  .. but  there  is hardly  any  result  I  got  from  their end 
  Aman  :  You  think  it was  plotted  ?  But  who  would  try  to  harm  the  elderly  couple 
  Arnav :  I  don’t  know  Aman  ..  But  who  ever  is  the  reason  behind  their  death  cannot  go  easily tarnishing  THAKUR  ARNAV  SINGH  RAIZADA’S  Name . 
  Aman  :  Marriage   changes  people seriously  ...  and  The  Live example is standing right  here .
************************************************
Khushi  let out a deep sigh , as she roamed her eyes around the  House which belongs  to  them  once upon the time ..  Lot  of Memories comes flashing across her eyes  as  tears rolled down her cheeks ... 
  Her  Parents  !!  Her Amma  Babuji  .... 
  She wipes  off  her tears holding her bunch of joy close to her heart ..as   she miss her parents terribly ..
  Slumping  down  the near by couch ,  she just aimlessly keeps  on looking ahead sometimes smiling and the very next  time crying as the Memories comes  flash across her  eyes .. 
She was brought back to present by Arushi’s shrill cry as she looked at her little daughter who got cranky all of sudden
Khushi: Ohh  sweety  !!  What  happen  ?  Why are  you  crying ..  Sorry  My  bachha !!    Amma  forgets  that  she  has  you  with  her  ...  ( she  kisses  her  nose  wiping  the  sweat off her forehead)  Do  you  knowlittle one  where are  we  today  ? It’s  your  Nani’s  place  ...    Come I will show  you  around  the  place where  I  have spent my childhood  little  one  ( she  stood  as  she  roam  around  the  house with arushi in her ams  )
She  reaches  the  lawn  and  her smiles  widened as she  walks  toward  the  hand made swing which  is  still there  hanging down the old banayan tree
She  smiles recalling the childhood memories ..  It’s  the  same wing which  her babuji  have  made for her  during  the childhood and she along with  lavanya  jiji and Payel jiji spent  hours  while  playing her
  Childhood seems  Blissful  isn’t  it  ...  When  you  are  childhood  you  want to grow  up  but  when you grow up  you  crave  every moment  to run back  and hold those  days  which  you have  left behind in the cycle  of time ..  All  you want  to ran back to  your favorite people  who  becomes now  ....  who  resides  in  the  past ... 
    Letting  out  a deep  sigh She  touch  the rope of the string , as tears rolled down  her  eyes   before she  frowns looking  at Some of  Seth ji’s  men who   comes  out  of the neighborhood  with a  family tailoring  behind  apparently  seems to  begging  them  off for  something  as the men keep  on  threatening them over something
What is  happening  there  ?  Why   that  family  is  crying  ..  and  the  young  girl she seems  to be terrified  ?  is  that  what she is  thinking  ?   Is  by any chance her husband is  behind all  these !! 
  No !! This  cannot be  true  ..Her  Husband  cannot cheat  her  ..
  Hey  Devi  Mayiaa  What  is  she  even  thinking  about  ...  She should not  just doubt her  Thakur Sahib  ...  He  have  changed  so  much  in these  months  and  she have  seen  him  changing ..
  This  cannot  be  true!! 
Khushi   reaches toward the  family who seems terrified as  the Men drove  away in their vehicle ..
  Khushi : What  happens  over  here  ?  Who  are  they  and why  you people looks  stressful is every thing okay  ? (  She asked concernedly  as  the family looks  at  her with little  fear reflecting in  their  eyes before  the woman of the house  speak) 
  “ Malkin you should not have come here “ 
She whispered as she  holds her daughter hand and was about to walk away when Khushi block  her way and said 
  Khushi  : What  happened  Kaki ..  I  can see that  there is  something you all are worried about  ? and what those men are  doing  here ? Seems  they  have  terrorize  you ..  Tell  me  Kaki  ..  I  may  be  help   you 
  “Why don’t  you  go  and ask your husband how  long  is  he  going  to  play his  dirty games  “  Payel’s  mother  Sarala  came there supporting the  Woman whose  daughter’s  virtue  is  at  stake) 
  Khushi  :  Sarala chachi  ? Aaap    Kaisi  hai  aap  ?  (  she said  with a  smile as Sarala  travels  her  eyes  around  Khushi and before glancing down at  Arushi ) 
  The  Woman  kneels down joining  her  hands together begging   in- front her 
  “Malkin  please  save  my  daughter !!  Talk  to  thakur  sahib !! Ask  him  not  to  destroy  her  life ..  Unki  bhi toh beti  hai    ..Please  I  beg” 
Sarla : whom  you  are  saying  HER  ?  This   lady  Who  does not  even  become for  her  family  her PARENTS ..  She  will  listen to  you  ?    The  Man  who  is  the  reason for the RUIN  of  the  Villagers..  did you  forget what  he  did  to  Payel  ...   Jiji  kehti thi nah usse ..  She was your elder  sister  ..  Leave about her   ?  Your  Parents  ...  They  lost  their lives  saving you and See  how  spineless  you  are  ...   Money  brought  you  . People speaks right!!  Money  is  thicker than anything .  You are living happily with  the  same  Man nursing his  baby as well  ... 
Khushi ( gasped) : I  understand chachi  ..  that what ever happens in  past  is not  easy  to forget ..But  Thakur  Sahib  has  changed  ..  There is  no  similarities between  the  old  Thakur  Sahib  and  the  one  who  is  my  husband!!  And  about Payel jiji  ..I  will talk  to  Thakur Sahib regarding  Payel Jiji .. he  will definitely  do  something  I  am sure .. He will help  us  out  ..  and  Payel  jiji we will bring  her out from that mess and  she will led her life in peace ... 
Sarla  : stop it Thakuraiyan ..All  these  words is good to  hear  but ..  Don’t portrays your husband as  saint  ..  Today  you  are enjoying the privilege of motherhood but my  payelia  ...  What about her  ?  She  lost  her child even before she could realize  and whom  you will blame  for  it  ?  Your  honorable  Thakur  Sahib  ...  If  There is some one  above there  KHUSHI  ...  You  will never be  happy  ..  Aap ni  Beti  ke liye   jashan mana rahe hai  ?  aur Gaao  ki  betiyon  ka  kya  ? ( He is celebrating for  his  daughter’s birth  but  what about the  daughter’s of villages)  did  he  ever   think  before raping  them  that  they  are also someone’s  daughters ..   KARMA  Khushi  what  if   Your  daughter  have  to  bear the  pain of  her father’s sin  .. 
  Khushi  : STOP  IT  .. Stop  it  Chachi  ..  Don’t  bad mouth  my  daughter  .. if  you cannot bless  her  fine  don’t  curse  her  ..  Please  I  beg  you ...  and  How can  you be so  sure  that  Thakur  Saheb  is  behind  all  these  ...Please tell  me  who  is behind  these  “
  “  Thakur  Sahib ..”
  Khushi  stepped  back  in  shock  and  disbelief 
  NAHI .. NAHI  ...
*****************************************
Khushi’s  eyes   meet  with  Arnav’s  as  She  find  him  standing  near  the  car  ..  Her  eyes welled up  in  tears 
  Arnav  :  where  have  you  been roaming  around  with  Arushi   ?  Khushi   You are now a  mother of  a baby .. behave  like  one  ..  Chale  ghar kya  hua  ?  (  He  looked at  khushi before kissing arushi’s nose) bhut dekh liya  kya  ?
  Khushi: Thakur  Sahib  ..  You  are  not  hiding anything from  me  isn’t  it  ?
  Arnav :  What  ?  Kya  bol rahi  hoon  ..
Khushi:  Thakur  sahib  ... Dar  lagta  hai  hume bahut zyada  Humari beti ke  liye  ..  (  I feel  scared  ...  scared for  our  daughter)  it  says  ki  Children  pays  for  their  parent’  sin  ..   what  if  our  daughter  .....
  Arnav  :  Khushi  what are  you blabbering off  are  you  out  of  your mind  .. 
Khushi:  I  don’t  know  .. But  it  says  tears  of  a  Mother’s  costs  a  lot  and  I  fear  ..  because  I  have  been cursed  for being  your  wife  and  now  our  daughter  is also been badmouthed  .. 
  Arnav  :  What  the  fuck are you  speaking  ?  tell  me  baby   is  anyone  says  you anything  ..I  won’t  spare  ..  tell  me  ..How  dare  they  to  point  finger  on  my  wife  (  He  said  cupping her  face as khushi shrugs  his hand away and said) 
  Khushi  :  You cannot keep  on  threatening everyone  Thakur  Sahib  !!  Being  a Ruler of this  land People  should  respect  you  and they must raise  their  hand  for blessing  you  but  here  they are afraid of  you  and  They might  listen  to  you but  it’s not  out of respect but  fear  ... and  they  curse  you  ...  and  US  also  being  a part  of  your  family  now  ..
Arnav :  I give  dam of what  people  speaks about me ..  It’s  me  who makes  my  fortune  .. and  people  cannot  build  so  don’t let  it affect  you 
  Khushi:  IT”S  EFFECT  ME  ..  do  you  getting  it  Thakur sahib ..   It  might  not effects  you  ...  but  it  matters  me when  people curse  you  wished for  your  doom  it effects  me  Thakur sahib  when  people  badmouth  you  because  you  are  My  HUSBAND  DAMMIT ..  mar jayenge  hum  if  something  happens  to  you  ..  Pyaar  karte  hai  hum  apse  bahut  zyada  ...  Samjhe AAP 
To be contd

For me to update fast .. Vote Vote and Comment
Vote Target 500+
Comment Target 200+
Next update will be Fashion