PART 39

FF : LUSTY LOVE : EK ISHQ EK JUNNON

PART 39

Khushi was pacing around the room glancing at the clock which is striking to 1 am in the Night .. He has not arrived yet

Khushi shook her had as she went to open the door as the bell rang away .. It must be him …

Khushi : Yeh kya hua inko ? ( Khushi gasped looking at Arnav’s injured hand .. while the driver helps him )

***********************************************************************************

Driver : Some car has dashed him away near the airport ..

Khushi : What ? hey devi mayia …

Arnav : khushi it’s nothing Serious ..Some Alcoholic Idiot was driving as if the Road was his’s own .. and … I am fine ..

Khushi : is this what you called as fine Thakur sahib!! Look at your hand !! Hey Devi Mayia ..Did You guys find that Idiot …

Driver: No Mem Sahib ..The car just dashed in full speed ..

Khushi sighed as She holds Arnav … before glaring at him

Khushi : and You just stay silent .. and let me help you to the room and call the Doctor ..

Arnav : khushi I am fine!!

Khushi : I can see how much fine you are .. Please Thakur Sahib .. Don’t argue with me .. Not Now at least !!

Arnav sighed gesturing the Driver to help him till the Bedroom ..while khushi followed behind them …

*********************************************

The Doctor checked Arnav before He said glancing at Khushi and Aman who were present over there ..

Doctor : There is Nothing To worry !! ..

Arnav : I already said that there is nothing Serious but then This Khushi ..You unnecessary bothered Aman at this late Night ..

Aman : it’s nothing to be bothered !! Doctor you are saying something

Doctor: There is Nothing Serious ..But the wound in your Arm is Really Deep .. So I will preferred you take Rest for Few days .. till you completely get Cure .. and I will give you an Injection to avoid any kind of infection …

Arnav : What ? what is the need of injection .. You said There is nothing serious !! then .. I don’t need any

Khushi : Why are you making Tantrums .. The doctor do said it’s necessary to avoid further infections ..

Arnav : stop it .. he is giving me medicine so why this injection ..i will sue you if you try to experiment on me Doctor

Khushi : Arnav ji ? are you any how afraid of Injection ..

Arnav : Excuse Me ?

Aman : That’s true bhabhi ..ASR is Afraid of needles ..

Arnav : shut your big mouth !!

Khushi : Excuse me ..why are you shutting him up .. Aur Doctor Saheb ..You give him injection ..and You don’t be a spoilt Sport .. by behaving like a kid ..huh ..

********************************************

Lavanya : are you insane ? You try to hit the Car on ASR ? Where was your brain when you are doing that

Akki : I exactly know what I was doing ? It boils all the nerves of my Body thinking about that Man … Since the childhood I have been living in an imaginary world thinking him as My guardian angel when the Truth was .. He was just making a fool of me .. and the person I have fallen in Love with .. He snatched her purity .. Her innocence .. and snatched my Love from me ..I hate that Man .. and I really don’t give a Dam now about him being alive or Dead … But I am Now admanant to get what is mine .. The Empire and the property is equally mine as his .. If he thinks He can Fools me .. and keep everything to himself then He is wrong ..