PART 37

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUIE
PART 37 :
Arnav just glance at look at Khushi who was sleeping peacefully while cuddling the Side pillow ..
He elbowed himself looking at her , As he could not help himself admiring the sleeping Beauty ..
He Removes the hair strands that was disturbing her Sleep .. She looks so innocent while Sleeping ..
“Kyu Khabo pe tere Saaye hai …
Dil Kyu hai tanha Mera …
Kyu Khamoshi hai …Zubaan Meri …
Aksho se Kuch Keh Payu Nah ….
Kyu Dard Hai Itna .. Tere Ishq Mein …
Rabba Ve ..Rabba Ve …”
He trailed his fingers across her lips as his lips curved into an unknown smile
“ Thakur Saheb !! Every Woman is not the same like You Think “
“ Thakur Saheb !! My Deity Knows that I always consider you as my husband even after the Fact How much I hate you”
“ Thakur Saheb !! I am Hungry “
This Girl Definitely knows some Magic to cast on him … Never He have Thought that He would get so much addicted to a Girl ….
He never thought That He who Never think of Woman anything Else Other than a Source of having Pleasure .. will get so attached to this TINY little girl name Khushi ..
Arnav chuckled as He find Khushi snoring .. She is really a KID … an Immature KID … He leans Kissing her nose making her flinch in the sleep ..
There is Definitely Something Special about Her which pulls her Toward him ..like a Moth to the Fire ..
**************************************************
Next Morning ,
Khushi makes a Huffy Face as She packed their Stuff in the Suitcase ..
A holiday with him … and that too in GOAA .. She has heard about the place which is known as one of the Popular .. party Destination in the Country ..
Her Heart was getting Restless with the thought of going to a HOLIDAY with him .. There would be NO But Only them ..
“ I Thought .. The vacation would be a Good Refreshment For You “
Khushi’s face flushed thinking his words , Does He doing this to make Up for The Arguments they had … Anger raised in no time ..
“ I Promise Khushi .. I won’t let you Go anywhere “
She sighed !!
These days , Hardly she can be remain angry on him .. May be because of the Hormones .. Or may be She herself did not know when she has accept this Relationship ..
“ THAKUR SAHEB !! Why it is so Difficult to Understand You “
***************************************************
“ Yehi Umar Hai kar le ..Galti se MISTAKE “
She sing loudly while twirling the belan in her hand .. Before Arnav walked inside the Kitchen only to find his wife being all Crazy …
Arnav : what The ?
He marched toward her as he pulled out the Ear plugs away off her ears
Khushi : Yehi Umar hai kar le..( she instantly stopped singing looking at Arnav with a Gulp as she put the belan Down)
Arnav : What Happen ? Bhut Dekh Liya kya ?
Khushi gulps as She tried to walk passed him but Arnav instantly hold her hand pulling her back to him
Arnav : Khushi .. ( He said leaning close to her making Khushi closed her eyes tight .. before Arnav just whispers in her ears while nibbling her earlobe) Galti Se Mistake .. ( Khushi instantly Opened her eyes with a Jerk ..Hiccuping as she glance at her husband who smirk walking out of The kitchen not before winking at her ..)
Did Thakur Saheb Just sing Out and wink at her !! Hey Devi Mayia ..What is happening over Here !!
She just instantly hold the Kitchen Slab .. to support herself .. She would be getting fainted any time soon
****************************************************
Akki just glance at the Photo of arnav and khushi being Together which was being placed on Arnav’s cabin ..
Anger Started raising in him as He looked how Arnav protectively Holding Khushi by her WAIST …
He has always Trust a WRONG PERSON !! He clenched his Fist Seeing Khushi being with him ..
HE has always make him Feel Like GRANTED !! Nothing ELSE .. He was always Left Behind in everything ..When all that ARNAV has ..Is equally his …
He just picked up the PHOTO FRAME in his hand and glare at the DUO …
Akki : BROTHER !! YOUR TIME IS UP !! You have to Settle all The Pending accounts With Me …
He muttered under the breathe when he felt someone’s hand on his Shoulder ..He instantly placed the Photo down on the table and turns around to find lavanya
Lavanya : I know how it feels to see your Love with someone Else ..I have been going through the Same pain seeing ASR with Khushi .. He may not have Respect my emotions ..But For Me .. My Love toward him was True .. ( she let out a deep sigh ) It hurts Me Akki .. and It’s Hurt Me more when I find My sister starving in this shame of Marriage … I would have easily accept their Relationship .. If I was assure My sister is happy and SAFE with him .. But all I Find my sister vacant .. and Blank In that Relationship with ASR .. She does not Deserve a Man like Him ..She deserve someone Like You … I have seen Love in your Eyes for her ..
Akki : Lavanya Di … I don’t want to go into the Depth of Your Relationship with My Brother .. Whatever You both had ..is not my Concern .. But khushi She .. has My priority .. and I will go to any Extent for HER … If My Brother Can show his Selfishness ..then Why Would I stay Behind !! always I have make a fool of myself trusting that Man ..only to get Nothing But Betrayal in Return …
Lavanya : Akki ..If You need any help Remember I am there ..
Akki : Lavanya Di .. I don’t know about your Bonding with Khushi But Somewhere I Feel You want to Separate them Not because You want good of your sister but because You cannot the Betrayal That MY Brother did on you with your Sister easily .. hai nah ?
Lavanya did not say anything but Akki Rolled his Eyes
Akki : I don’t to know your Reasons .. But definitely We should pair up when our Motto is same ..
Lavanya Nodded smirking a Bit as She shakes hand with Akki ..
********************************** Aman : hey Akki ? where were You going ?
Akki : I thought Bro is here ..But seems He is On Leave ..Actually I Need some Money ..
Aman : So what Your Brother is not here ..Your Aman Bro is still here .. Tell Me ?
Akki : Not Needed!! When We cannot expect anything from own people forget about Stranger ..Thank You For your Generousness .. Pathetic is it .. I have to beg for my own things
Aman : AKKI ? what is the sacricsm in Your tone ? I know you and ASR is going through some misunderstanding ..But this is not the Right way to talk ..He is Your Brother
Akki : Yeah .. Yeah ..I know I know . and I also know how much wrong he might be but You will always be with him ..
Aman : Akki … I know it’s quite tough for you to accept the Dynamic of Your brother’s marriage .. But Everything should not have a happy beginning ..
Akki : and everything does not have a happy Ending too .. let’s not talk over it..You know I don’t want to discuss about that man .. and If he so much concern about Me then Did he tries to contact me .. NO !! ..I was living in an illusion .. and thanks to your dear best friend to clear the AIR ..
Aman could see the difference in Akki’s behavior today ..But should He inform about this to Arnav !! No he would unnecessarily get tensed .. Already .. His Marriage is going through a Complicated Phase … and Now at this Moment , He and khushi when He and Khushi both are going for a Vacation ..He should not disturb with his suspect toward Akki’s behavior … May be what he is thinking must be his assumptions!! He would surely split away his anger with passing Time and Definitely w hen ASR will sit and have a talk with him
*****************************************************
Khushi : take Care of Yourself Nani .. ( she smiled as she bend to touch her feet but Nani stopped her as Arnav came there folding his shirt )
Arnav : Khushi we will be definitely missing the flight….If we did not start for Airport ..
Khushi : Meine kya kia Thakur sahib ??
Arnav glares at her as he walks out of The Palace .. before Khsuhi pouts and follows him as nani nodded at her
************************************
“ Alu jalal tu ai bala ko taal tu “
Khushi murmurs continuously as she joined her palms together sitting on the flight beside Arnav .. and Her Voice was literally Loud enough to pulled attention of other passenger toward them ..
Arnav gulped looking at the Other passengers who were giving weird looks to them and some were even chuckling
Arnav : khushi stop it ..what are you doing ? ( He said shaking her as she opened her eyes)
Khushi: yeh ulan khotalo .. abhi urne wala hai ..hum gir gaye toh ..anhhh ..Bhagwan Ji …… Mujhe marna nahi hai ..( This Flying machine is about to fly ..what if I fell down .. Devi Mayia … I don’t want to Die )
Arnav : it’s called take off ..
Khushi : altu Jalal tu ..ayi bala ko taal tu
Arnav : stop Your shits !! Everyone is staring at US!!
Khushi glares back at Arnav
Khushi : People does not dear their Life But I dear my Life and my baby too .. aur aap ..Hume aur dara rahe ho THAKUR SAHEB
Arnav : What The Hell ? Gosh !! when we will be Reaching GOAA ..
Khushi : You are getting Desperate !! What is the reason behind it ..
Arnav : The Beach ..and The Girls Over Here ..FUCK .. I am thinking it’s been Long since I have been done some hang Outs … and GOA would be the BEST of the place of partying Out ..and Girls are over there are interesting Unlike You
Khushi : AAP ? You are planning to sleep with other GIRLS after reaching to Goa .. Yehi tha apke man Mein ? ( she said with a Crying tone before She punched him on his face )
Arnav : what The Fuck!!
Khushi : you fuck ..Your kahndan Fuck sab kuch Fuck .. Mereko nahi jana apke sath … gahr jana hai ( she stood up untying the seat belt in anger )
Arnav : Khushi … If you jump down from this height of the sky ? pura ..Upar pahuch jaogi ..
Khushi: Asman !! ? Ji ?
Arnav : The Flight has take off long back when you are busy in fighting with me .. SIT !!
To be contd