Part 8

FF : LUSTY LOVE

PART 8

Lavanya’s smile grew wide as she Just walk toward him and wraps her arms around im

Lavnaya : Ohh You are back !! ( she said happily making Him turned around as he glare at her )

Arnav : where were You all this Time ?

Lavanya : sorry !! I was in Buaji’s house .. I told you nah My sister has came ...so got little late !! ( arnav didn’t reply but just grabbed her by her waist before picking her up in his shoulder and carried her toward the Bed .. and throwing her in the Middle He got top of her while pinning her hands against her head )

*************************************************************************************

Next day

Lavnaya glanced at arnav who was still sleeping lazily .. She walked to him and leaning toward her called him

Lavanya : ASR ..

Arnav : ( flinch ) kya hai Lavanya .. ? ( he said as he lazily opened his eyes and looked at her Only to find her all dressed up ) You are going out somewhere ?

Lavanya : It’s already 8: 30 ASR .. and I have a shoot from 9 am .. won’t you go to Office today ..

Arnav rubbed his eyes as he sat up on the bed while resting his back against the headboard

Arnav : I don’t have much to do in the office today .. will work from home only !! ..

Lavnaya nodded her head and then said

Lavanya : yeah okay .. and I have kept your breakfast in the dining table .. just warm them up .. when you will have ..

Arnav : Fine!! Lavanya .. stop behaving like a typical Wife ..

Lavanya : anhhan !! so what I am not Your Wife ? I love doing these little things for You ..

Arnav : and I would love You for doing something else in The BED for me .. ( by saying that He grabbed her by her waist while throwing her on the bed hovered on her )

Lavanya : ASR .. I have shoots ( she said with a pout as she wraps her arms around her neck)

Aranv : you are denying ME lavanya ? you got so much Guts ? ( lavanya sighed as she arched her head back .. giving him more access to her Body .. She cannot deny him She is Not supposed to deny him .. )

**********************************************

Arnav : ( on call ) yeah seth Ji .. do you got any News about the Girl ..

Seth ; NO Thakur sahib not yet .. But the Guptas are being punished for Their deeds .. No one in the Village is ready to open their doors for them ..

Arnav : Hmm keep track on them I am sure They will definitely try to contact with their daughter ..I want her By any Cost ..

Seth: ji thakur sahib !! but thakur sahib ..Bari Thakurain is in Touch with them she is helping them ..

Arnav : what the fuck that old woman think of herself .. She always find ways to cut my words .. !! leave it I will handle but You make sure that Sashi gupta and his Wife should repent for messing with me ..

He cut the call angrily while throwing the mobile on the bed .. What does his Nani think of herself ? Everytime s he have to do something unpleasant ful He groaned angrily ..

****************************************************

Khushi paid the fare to the Auto driver .. as she got down of the auto before she looked up at The sky touching Building