PART 24

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART

Arnav : that is a Logic .. samjhe .. waise You didn’t tell Me her Name

Akki: that means You are fine with her being married

Arnav : If you are happy then I am happy too ( he blinked his eyelids but again his phone started ringing ) great I need to leave before that girl ground me by her irritating phone call

He stood up and hugging his brother He said before leaving

Arnav : take your girl to ride in your new car buddy Girls get impressed with gifts

Akki : thanks Bro ..

Akki blushed as arnav left from there he placed his hand on her heart

Akki; abhi toh bhia ne bhi permission de diya .>I will soon propose You khushi

***********************************************************************************

Khushi frowns as she tapped her leg while sitting on the Waiting room of the hospital , There are many Couples like them who have gone there to have check up and khushi was just glancing at the husbands who were pampering their wife while khushi looked at her own husband who is busy with his Phone not caring about his wife ..

She mumbled something as she rubbed her nose before she said pulling his shirt

Khushi : cannot you just keep your phone away for a while Thakur sahib .. It looks so Odd ..

Arnav narrowed his eyes before typing an email over the phone

Arnav : khushi You drag me to here during my Office Time .. s o what else You expect from Me ?

Khushi : then you should not have come with me ? Waise bhi You never cared for anything else except yourself and your Desire .. Huh .. it’s My fault that I expect something from a person like You ..( she said almost shouting with tears brimming her eyes as arnav gritted his teeth and said)

Arnav : stop it Khushi ... Don’t create a Scene here .. did I deny to give you company .. then Why does it matter if I am doing My work in spare time ..

Khushi : what kind of work you are doing in that Mobile ? haan ? ( she tried to peep into the phone ) having some Flirting with other Girls ?

Arnav : khushi behave !! ( he said sternly)

Khushi : why should I behave Tell Me ? it’s the truth people should know that even having a wife you roam around other Girls ... huh ( she almost shouted making other patients look at them while Arnav gritted his Teeth angrily Pulling her by her wrist while whispering in her ears )

Arnav : I said you to behave or else .. You are going to regret tonight ?

Khushi: regret ? huh.. are you scaring Me ? I may look to you little but I am a strong Girl ...

Arnav gritted his Teeth what the hell she is blabbering ? are all these are the side effect of Being pregnant ?

Arnav glared at Khushi who rolled her eyes , By the time , The doctor called them inside .. and Khushi stood up marching inside The room ..with arnav following her ..

********************************************

Khushi rolled her eyes at arnav as she sat on the sit , as arnav was driving the car ..

Khushi : did you heard what doctor says ? I am too young For the pregnancy ?

Arnav : toh ? did I ask you to get pregnant ?