Part 11

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BEENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 11

Arnav just glance Khushi who was right now in his arms while shivering in fear .. He looked around .. only to find Themselves engulfed in darkness .. He let outa grunt before His eyes fell on the shivering figure in his arms .. Wow !! a simple black out has bring such a Change .. Impressive ..

Arnav : Khushi .. ( he Said pulling her back as she looked at him ..with their eyes glittening in darkness )

Khushi : No ... it’s dark .. I am scared of darkness .. what if ... Some ghost come around ?

Arnav : who ? Ghost .. Seriously ? ( he said shooking his head ) haan ..akar tumhe khaa jayega .. ( he said rolling his Eyes as khushi huffed a Bit .. as The Lifts shift again making her jump in fear .. it was so much of darkness they could hardly see their own face ) Ohh Khushi tumhare piche .. unhh .. ( he said with a Tone making khushi jumped in fear screaming a Lot .. as arnav hold her wrist pinning her against the wall ) Shut Up ..

Khushi : ( screaming ) anhh ... !! bhoot .. bhooot .. bachaao .. koi toh bachaao .. ( she screamed making arnav greet his teeth as the next Moment .. He slammed his lips on her .. making her eyes went wider as she tried to hit Him but Arnav just pressed his weight on her ... while pinning her hands above his heads before firmly kissing Her ... )

Khushi became numb for a while before arnav bite her lower lips entering her Mouth and kissing the every corner of her mouth .. before he felt a pain .. What the fuck ? he just looked at her .. does she bite him how dare she ... He smirks .. Before He took away her Dupatta from her neck .. and leans kiss There ..as khushi flinched before arnav bite on her neck harshly .. making her Yelp in pain .. before he let her Go ...

Arnav : Next time I will Like to see The desperateness in BED .. ( khushi gasped as her Eyes opened wide with horror Before the Light comes back and she turned her face away )

She has nothing to say To this Man ! Hey Devi Mayia what should she do now ? please help her ..

Khushi closed her eyes while calming her breathe .. before the Elevator stops at their floor and the doors get opened before .. Arnav just glance at her and said

Arnav : natak band karo apna aur chalo .. !! ( by saying that He just marched out of the elevator with khushi following her ..)

********************************************

It was Night , while Khushi was in the Kitchen talking with lavanya who was warming Up the Dinner

Khushi : ap ekele dinner karoge ?

Lavanya : haan !! ASR has already .. have his Dinner .. SO ... Mein hi baaki hoon ? Do you eat ? ( khushi nodded her head negatively ... ) what you haven’t ? it’s so late !!

Khushi : I was waiting for You and I was not hungry Too ... ! ( lavanya smiled as she bring the bowl out of the Micro-Wave )

Lavanya : come .. will have dinner together .. (she said as she sat on the dining table with Khushi to eat her Food .. ) toh Khushi how are you liking Delhi ..

Khushi : jiji .. Yeh .. Arnav ji ache nahi hai ..

Lavanya : (stops eating ) kya ? ASR ne data kya tumhe ? ( she said with concern before saying with strict Tone ) khushi .. yeh sab mat bolo ? HE is My boyfriend .. and I don’t want him to know that My sister have this kind of assumption for him Get it ?

Khushi Gulps and was about to say something before her eyes fell on Arnav who was standing few inches away from Them

Lavnaya instantly smile seductively toward him as Arnav eyes were fixed on Khushi ... He wants her