PART 21

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 21

Arnav : Just ask her what she did .. How dare she got the guts to abort My baby without my permission ?

Nani just gasped looking at khushi ..

Nani : Khushi what He is saying ? you did what ?

Khushi : I kill the roots ..I finished it ..

Arnav just looked at Khushi with fire splitting from his eyes before He just grabbed khushi by her wrist and started dragging her toward upstairs ..

Arnav : till the date I am giving you Time .. to cope with your New surrounding ..But You .. Enough Now ... you have call the hEll by doing this Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Siongh Raizada ,...

He just dragged khushi upstairs while nani plead him to stop seeing khushi’s scream ..But here she neither can blame his grandson .. khushi have press his rwong nerves ..she obviously didn’t do right by killing the baby ...

********************************************************************************

Khushi just somehow balanced herself before she looked at him closing the door ..She tucked her hair behind before she looked at him calming her breathe ..

Arnav just glare at her angrily ... His eyes all red and It was clear seeing him that how much angry he is right now ..

Arnav : Tell Me Why You abort The Baby Dammit ? ( His words echoed around the room making khushi flinch a Bit ) Answer Me ?

Khushi : I was never fond of this baby .. This baby always make me remember of your horrifying Act ..

Arnav just marched toward her before He grabbed her by her arms pulling her close to him

Arnav : first of all ..This Baby is not only yours .. and Don’t you think I have the right to know about the Baby ... Before you .. ( he pushed her harshly making her fell on the ground .. she looked at him )

Arnav : Bitch !! ( He cursed her before pulling her hair in his grip .. and said) It was My mistake that I thought you might be different from others ..But NO I forget .. you all women are of Same Kind .. MY Mother .. who didn’t hesitate to throw his sons away for her Own Motive and Now You .. who ruthlessly killed my Baby without my permission .. How Dare You ?

Khushi stared at him for few seconds before she gasped loudly as He punched his fist on The wall beside him ...

Arnav : ( in low voice ) Why ? Why you did this Khushi ? Why you killed the baby ?

Khushi just gulped seeing Arnav’s condition .. Fear started engulfing her .. before He just said leaning close to her ..

Arnav : patni ka darja diya tha meine tumhe .. iss bachhe ke liye ..taki .. tumhe ya iss bachhe ko koi takleef na Ho .. but .... ( I have given you the tag of my wife so that you or the Baby does not have any Problem .. )

Khushi : ( in tears ) I was not ready for the baby .. Thakur Sahib .. All these just suffocates me .. I .. was not prepared for all these .. But when Do you have understand ?

Arnav : Khushi Do you think I expect your Pregnancy either ? Dammit ..It’s the first time in my life that I have look back to that girl after sleeping with her ... ( he said pulling her toward him by her arms )

Khushi : apne ..zabardasti ki thi humare sath ..

Arnav : meine Tumhe bina puce chuya tak nahi tha Khushi ... Remember You submitted yourself to me after being ready ..