PART 27

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM RISTA

PART 27

Khushi didn’t say a word before she rode up on the bed , glaring at Arnav who just groaned angrily , how much He tried to stay angry with this Girl but god knows why He cannot ... stay angry on her for long

Arnav : kya chahiye ab

Khushi : pehle toh humne koi galti hi nahi ki .. Secondly .. mujhe jalebi chahiye abhi ke abhi ..

Arnav : where will I get jalebis ?

Khushi : mujhe kya pata ? You cook for Me .. I want to eat

Arnav : what the ?

***********************************************************************************

Khushi glared at Arnav who has pulled the blanket over his face snoring a bit ... Khushi pouts while She smiled wider seeing his laptop ...

Khushi : If you didn’t do what I desire I will delete all the Data of your LAPTOP ..Thakur Sahib ...

Arnav : ( jerking up from sleep) what the ? NO ..keep the laptop aside

Khushi : then give me jalebi..

Arnav : what kind of childish behavior is this KHUSHI ?

Khushi : behavior when You can make me Pregnant there was no fault .. But when I am demanding something you are fussing .. nani said Thakur sahib ..You should not makea pregnant woman cry should I tell her ..You are always making me Cry

Arnav : you stupid Girl ... !! ( he gritted his teeth while getting down off the Bed making khushi clutched the laptop closed to her chest )

**********************************************

Khushi : that is salty Chi .. who puts salt in the Jalebi ..( khushi groaned throwing the jalebi in the dustbin ... while sitting on the kitchen slab swinging her leg) can’t you make a perfect jalebi

Arnav : ( in anger) I am not a cook khushi since last One and half Hour I making bunch of jalebis and you are just rejecting finding fault in every piece of it.

Khushi : stop showing me anger .. ( she placed her palm on her baby bump ) did you see baby how your angry father is dominating on Me ? Thakur Sahib ... your baby is angry on you for scolding on me ..

Arnav turned off the gas as He walked toward her while wrapping his arms across her Waist ... pulling her close to him ..as he leans kissing the corner of her lips making her feel breathless as Her hands automatically went upwards to clutch his hairs in her fist .. as she unknowingly parted her lips ... letting him to take charge of her ..

THE Kiss was much needed One ..!! khushi pulled him close to her ... giving him more access on her self ..as she moaned her name .. before Anav pulled back from the kiss ... looking at her

Arnav : ( in a dangerous low tone ) Do you let that Romeo of yours Touch You .. Like I Do ?

Khushi’s eyes opened wide as she gasped loudly

Khushi: Thakur sahib ... ( her words remained incomplete as He again claimed her lips , God !! What is happening with him ..This Girl is literally driving him to the Edge of madness ..)

There is something beyond Lust ... But He is yet to realize that ..

******************************************

Next Day ,

Khushi opened the closet to keep the washed clothes back on the Closet when she find a parcel.. She checked the gift pack only to find her name tagged on the Gift Note ..She frowned opening the parcel as Her smile grew wider .. seeing the Red Color Saree in it ...