PART 20

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI
PART 20
Akki; areey ? how cruelity ( he check the phone) but why I feel that I have heard that voice ..somewhere must be my ears are ringing Duh!! .. uff .. Mujhe bhai se baat karna hoga ..may be he can help us out
*********************************************************************************
Khushi didn’t bothered to reply him but just try to walk past by him when Arnav clutched her hand pulling her agisnt him ..
Arnav : when I am asking you something Khushi .. I want an answer from You ..
Khushi : and I don’t feel it is require to answer you ..
Arnav : don’t use that tone ..I have all The rights to know who si calling my wife at this Night ..
Khushi: claim your Rights Only when You let me claim Mine on You ..
Arnav : I never stopped You either Khushi ..( He said huskily near her ears making khushi looked at him , as They shared an Eyelock before khushi shrugged her hand away before stepping back )
Khushi : your words cannot mend my wounds .. you and Me both know the truth of our relationship ..Your forced yourself On Me .. You married me forcefully making me carry your Seeds without My Will.
Arnav : Stop your Bull shit Khushi .. Just Stop it ..
Khushi: I will Not ... !! did I go and Question when you sleep around other girls ? what you think I didn’t know where are you all the evening after you drop me here from that Brothel .. And Now if I talk with someone that bothers You ? Why ? Shaadi ki hai nah apne Mujhse ..toh learn to give Respect to the Vows of marriage ... Marriage is just not the physical relationship It means a Pure bond ..But you will never understand it Thakur Sahib neither I have any interests to make you understand the same ...
Khushi didn’t reply a word but just walk away from the room .. while Aranv looked at her disappearing back before groaning loudly ..
***********************************************
Arnav just glance at Khushi who is right now sleeping peacefully on the bed while he was just working on his laptop over The New project ...
“ Hello .. khushi .. hello “
Who the hell was that man with whom She was speaking so cheerfully ? Does it mean that she is doing something against his back .. Fuck All the women are Same .. then how comes He think .. She will be different ..
“ what I do .. is not your business thakur sahib “
Dare her Guts !! She back answers him ... Does she think she has buy His Head by getting the Tag of his wife ..
First She is testing his patience by her not bothering attitude and then This ....
He closed his eyes letting Out a Sigh before He shut the laptop and walked toward her .. before he emptied the jug of water over her face making her jerk of her sleep
Khushi: yeh kya batmeezi hai ..
Arnav : ( pulling her roughly by her wrist) batmeezi meine suru kaha ki hai abhi khushi .. Out .. he left her Once He dragged her out toward the poolside ) this is the place you deserve ... !!
He said before angrily shutting the French door over her face ..
***************************************************************
Arnav’s sleep Got disturbed by a Shrill Cry ..
Arnav : khushi ..( he sat up on the bed before he look around the room ..as he just marched out to the poolside ..Only to find khushi sitting near The poolside while panting heavily with tears rolled down her cheeks .. may be saw some bad dream ..
Arnav : Khushi ..( he instantly walk toward her before bending and taking her in his embrace making her relax ) what happen Khushi .. tell Me are You ok ?
He caressed her forhead while khushi just clutched his collar
Khushi: arnav ji .. amma .. babuji .. amma .. ( she pants ) they took away them ... I .. I .... ( khushi said getting hysterical w hile Arnav just rubbed his palm on her back )
Arnav : relax !! baby .. you just saw a Dream .. everything will be fine ..I am here ... Just ... Relax !! ( khushi huffed closing her eyes before arnav picked her up in his arms and carried her inside the room .. )
Arnav : ( putting her down on the bed ) Just sleep khushi .. ( he tried to walk away while covering her with blanket but Khushi stopped him holding his hand )
Khushi : No ..don’t go ..i am scared ..( she said with teary eyes before arnav hovered on her while kissing her lips as she clutched his hair on a firm grip pulling him close to her )
Arnav : relax ... !!
*****************************************
Arnav : what he fuck ? ( arnav instantly jerk out feeling the jug getting empty on his face .. )
He wiped off the water from his afce before glancing at Khushi who is now just standing wearing shi T shirt ..
Arnav : how dare you ?
Khushi : how dare I ? how dare you to touch me again and again ..Dammit ?
Arnav : excuse me ? Where was your restriction last night when you were moaning my name asking me ..for more .. huh .. natak mat karo ?
Khushi just turned her face away before throwing the jug on the floor angrily
Khushi : you manipulate me ..I am very much sure .. ... ( she huffed angrily )
Arnav : the truth is darling you cannot resist my charm ..Everytime You say ..you hate Me ..and then all the time you moan my name without resisting me .. isn’t it interesting .. You know what khushi you love my touch but ..then you are too stubborn ..to accept the fact ? ( he said getting down from the bed throwing the blanket way displaying all his glory ..
khushi gasped as she instantly turned around closing her
Khushi: hey Devi mayia ... Chi ... ( she stepped back before she hurt her leg with the broken Class . amking her hissed in pain Before arnav rushed to her)
Arnav : Khushi .. ( he rushed to her before holding her shoulder and making her sit on the bed)
Arnav : cannot you be little careful dammit ? you just know two things .... One to fight with me and secondly just hurt yourself ..
Khushi just frowned before trying to rescue her leg from Him ..before he just glare at her angrily ..
Khushi: you cannot touch my Leg ..it’s Not right .. mere ko paap cahrega /
Arnav raised his eyebrow before asyaing
Arnav : just shut up Khushi ..let me chefck where you have hurt yourself ..( he checked thoroughly before holding her feet and taking out the glass piece from her feet .. )
Arnav : Done ..
Khushi: Ypou just ... urggh !! Cover youself ..( arnav seeing her facial Expression before arnav leans and whisper )
Arnav : it;’s not the first time You are seeing me Like this ?
Khushi huffed angrily turning her face away ..
Khushi : ghatiya ... insaan ..( She mumbled making arnav looked at her before He wear a robe around him .. )
***************************************
Khushi just wiped out her tears as she glance at her parents Photo ..She let out a deep sigh .. She is only responsible for her parents’ death ... Dammit !! how comes she always get weak over him ..How He let her touch all the time ..NO Khushi Don’t forget what He has done to you .. You cannot consider that monster as your Husband NO !!
Khushi : amma .. babuji .. ( She gulps the pain forming inside her before she touched her baby bump ) He snatched You from me .. making Me Orphan .. and I will Not let him get the Happiness of being The Father .. I promise ,,,
*********************************************
Doctor : are you sure You want to abort this baby ?
Khushi : I am 100 percent sure Doctor .. I don’t want this baby ... I don’t ..
Doctor : Do you have your husband consent on this decision of yours ..( Khushi lowered down her eyes) This can causes trouble in your Life .. and secondly this can damage your production system ...You may not conceive later ..
Khushi : I am not thinking about The future but My Present .. I Don’t ..
Doctor : Fine .. just complete the formalities ,..... we will start the procedure ..
**********************************************
Hours later , Khushi waked inside Seesh Mahal , only to find her husband already pacing around the hall way waiting for her return .. He stopped pacing before looking at her
Arnav : where were you since the afternoon ? hmmh ?
Khushi looked at him before smiling at him sarcastically as she handed him her abortion Report ..
Arnav glance at the report .. before snatching it from her .. and His face get pale ..as he read the conent ..
Arnav : You didn’t did it ?
Khushi : I just did it Thakur Sahib ... And you didn’t able to do anything ... Congratulation .. I abort your dirty seeds from my womb ..( khushi could have hardly complete her sentence before Arnav just slapped her tightly on her face making her stumble back as she fell on the Floor .. before he just marched toward her pulling her up by her hairs ... making her hissed in pain .. )
Arnav : say that again ..
Khushi: I abort the baby ..( arnav grit his teeth angrily before slapping her again .. but this Time nani hold on her not letting her ... to fell down)
Nnai : what are you doing arnav ? how can you behave like this To her .
Arnav : Just ask her what she did .. How dare she got the guts to abort My baby without my permission ?
Nani just gasped looking at khushi ..
Nani : Khushi what He is saying ? you did what ?
Khushi : I kill the roots ..I finished it ..
Arnav just looked at Khushi with fire splitting from his eyes before He just grabbed khushi by her wrist and started dragging her toward upstairs ..
Arnav : till the date I am giving you Time .. to cope with your New surrounding ..But You .. Enough Now ... you have call the hEll by doing this Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Siongh Raizada ,...
He just dragged khushi upstairs while nani plead him to stop seeing khushi’s scream ..But here she neither can blame his grandson .. khushi have press his rwong nerves ..she obviously didn’t do right by killing the baby ...
To be contd ..