Part 7

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE

PART 7

Khushi closed her eyes placing her palm over her heart .. She thought that She will get caught by ThatThakur .. Devi mayia has really helped her .. now There is no chance of Thakur to reach her .. !!

Khushi : devi mayia humare sath rehna !! ( she prayed wishing that her New journey of Life should be blissful without knowing that She is Going to the Lion’s Den )

Devi mayia let out a Sigh .. and the author started chewing her nails thinking What to do Next !!

********************************************************************************

Seth Dinalal throw Sashi near arnav’s feet who was right now sitting in the panchayat of The Village .

Arnav glared angrily at Sashi who just stumble back while composing himself .. garima cried in agony seeing Her Husband’s terrible condition ..

Arnav just stood up from his sit and then bending toward sashi pulled him up clutching his collar

Arnav : You think you will escape by Messing with Thakur ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. Devgarah mera ILAKA hai . inha koi mujhe Overcross kare bilkul pasnad Nahi hai Mujhe .. Seth Ji .. what we should punish Him ? Kuch ideas dijiye ..

Seth : Thakur sahib .. our duty was to hand over The culprit to you and We did that .. bas ap hokum Kijiye .. we will teach him and his Family such a lesson that they will remember all their life !!

Arnav : Hmm !! ( leaving sashi with a push) chalo .. Ek chance diya .. tell me where Is khushi .. ?

Sashi : We don’t know Thakur sahib .. ( arnav nodded his head while turning his back toward them before spunning again and slapped him harshly making sashi loose his balance and fell on the Ground wincing in pain )

Garima : ( rushed to hold sashi ) ap thik toh hai .. ( she looked at Arnav and shout ) don’t you have any humanity .. just because you have money You can do anything ? haan !! raksash ho tum thakur ke naam pe .. !! You will never able to know about Khushi .. !! She has escape from your clutch ... You will never Get her Thakur !! .. Hum nahi batayenge tumhe ... !!

Aranv clenched his fist angrily , while spitting fire toward the old couple

Arnav : FUCK !! ( He cursed while glancing at Seth Dinalal ) Burn their House .. it is what they DESERVED to Mess with THAKUR and ( Looking at the villagers present there ) if anyone tries to show sympathy on Them .. Give them the SAME Treatment like these Guptas .. !!

*************************************************

Khushi just got down off the Train while looking around the Station .. It’ so big ... Much Much and much bigger than the station of DEVGARH .. After all It’s Delhi ,.. Dilwalo ka seher Delhi ?

Khushi : Hey devi Mayia .. I came to delhi ? but where should I go now ? I have hardly come here few times and that too with babuji .. or Amma .. Ab .. ( she chewed her nails when she heard someone calling her names .. She instantly turned only to find Her Elder sister waving her hand at her ) Jiji ? ( Her Eyes went wide with shock seeing her sister lavanya in front of her after so many years )

Lavanya smiled and walk to Khushi and just scan her eyes on her from toe to head ..

Lavanya ; ohh My little girl has grown up !! .. ( she said touching her cheeks in amaze )

Khushi: jiji ? aap inha ? what are you doing over here in Delhi ? and you changed a Lot .. ( khushi said looking at lavanya in Jeans and top )

Lavnaya : well Khushi I stay here in delhi .. And Buaji sent Me to pick you up from the station .. Hmmh ?