PART 28

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM RISHTA

PART 28

And What she did .. all she is accepting him ..

Even if there is clash between her and Lavnaya it’s because of him.. She have loved him , and gives her everything trusting him but in return .. She was betrayed ..

He is a Monster .. Why always she forgets that she hates him for destroying his Life .. why she felt butterflies in her stomach being close to him ?

Why she moan in pleasure .. when He loves her body .. Why ?

Devi Mayia shouted a WHY at the Author .. Why she have to be so Cruel all the Time ..

The Author take a sigh ... Stretching her arms lazily ..that’s all for today She declared ... while getting inside the blanket to have a Nap !!

*******************************************************************************

Next Day ,

Arnav walked out of the washroom only to find khushi standing near the mirror brushing out her hair ... He smirk glancing at his Wife , before walking to her and the very next Second He turned her around , making her look at him .. as he raised his hand to tugged her hair behind her ears making Khushi clutched the hem of her kurti in her fist ...

Arnav glanced at her thoroughly before pulling her close to him by her waist as he leans and nuzzle his lips near her neck making khushi closed her eyes

Arnav : you are turning me On .. at this early Morning Khushi ( he whispers near her ears making khushi opened her eyes as reality started hitting her )

Khushi flinched before pushing him away , making him stumble back

Arnav : what the ?

Khushi : stay away From Me thakur sahib !! just stay away ... ( she showed her palm toward him .. making arnav frowns)

Arnav : what’s wrong with You now ? what kind of nonsense is this ?

Khushi : what have you thought ? You will do anything and I will keep that accepting without a word ? I hate You ..for what You did with me ?

Arnav grits his teeth angrily as He pulled khushi roughly toward him

Arnav : what rubbish are you speaking Of ? you hate Me I never see that hate in you while enjoying my fucks ...

Khushi makes a disgusting face before she slapped him angrily on his face

Khushi : don’t you have any shame ? How can you insult any woman just like anything ? Women are not toys of your hands .. Mr Arnav Singh Raizada that you will do whatever you want ... You have insulted the womanhood !! My sister loves you .. but in return you cheats Her ..

Arnav clenched his fist angrily

Arnav : how dare you to raise your hand on me ? samjhti kya ho ? and regarding your sister ..I have never cheated her .. She enjoys my Money and in return gives me pleasure .. and My touch disgust you ? what about The person whom you are drooling on being drunken ?

Khushi : This what you trust Me ? and I am expecting Wrong from a WRONG person .. You know what .. ? you think everyone is same Thakur Sahib ..Just for something bad that happens in your life you cannot treat everyone like the same .. You cannot ..

Arnav step back in disbelief as Anger started raising inside him ..He clenched his fist Tightly before stepping toward her making her step back in fear seeing the intensity in his eyes ..