PART 49

Arshi FF : Lusty Love
Bare Thakurrayen just stood rooted at the spot as She looked at her daughter who walked inside the palace after a decade with little Arushi in her lap ....
Her eyes fell on the man beside her who was helping Aman with an unconcious Khushi ...
Deviyani just glance at her daughter as her eyes welled up with lump formimg inside her throat ....
Ratna glanced at her mother with her eyes welling up .... she let out a sigh as Mr . BAJAJ asked Aman to settle Khushi ...as he needs to treat her ...
************
Bajaj checked Khushi as he stood up pushing the sediatives ...
Bajaj : She is just traumatized .... Needs proper rest ..
Aman just let out a sigh before thanking Mr. Bajaj
Aman : Thanks Sir .. Thank you for thd help .. ( Bajaj just nodded his head as he glance at his wife who seems to be lost in her own thought ) We might have delayed you ...
Ratna glanced at Khushi before she reached towards her and leaning just caressed her forehead ...
Ratna : How can someone turned to be so rude .. ( She let out a sigh )This village has nothing to offer except the humiliation ....
Bajaj can understand the turmoil that his wife is going through ...
Nani : Ratna .. ( she whispered not able to keep herself in que seeing her daughter after so many years )
Ratna stood up letting out a deep sigh ....as she hold her husband tight which was not unnoticed by Nani ..
Nani : I didn't recognize him ...
Ratna : My Husband Maa .. ( She said calmly , making Aman frowned as she looked at the elders in front of them )
Aman : Do you know eachother ?
Nani : she is ratna .. My daughter .... your friend's mother
Aman looked up at her with his eyes opened wide ..she is the one who have decieved her family for her own needs .
Bajaj : I don't think this is the right place to talk .... We should talk somewhere else leavjng her to rest
********************
Nani : i have never believed the rumours that was spread about you ....because I knew my daughter .... but then you have started your own life leaving your family to starve behind ? Why you came here Ratna .... what is there for you to see ? Did yoi know how your children have starved without you ? CHOTTE ? HE have changed so much after what he got from you .... ..Ratna ? Don't you ever feel to come back here to your children ? And about Akki ? He was so small when ypu left him to our doorstep ? Don't ypur heart ached doing so ?
Ratna closed her eyes as she  opened it sighing harder
Ratna : out of everyone you are questioning me Maa ? Is this what I have deserve ? If i have not thought about my son ..i wouldn't have come here ..  Out of everyone.... ( She wipes out her tears) Truth to be told I have came here for Khushi ..because the men of this palace have always neglected their women due to their stubborness and Ego ... We are not the puppets of their hands ..I have suffered enough but i wom't let my daughter in law to face the same fate that i went through .. I thought My son would have been different but then he have walked through the same path of his father ....
Ratna let out a sigh as she calmed herself glancing at her mother who walked away drawing a line to their conversation
*************
Deviyani wipes out her tears hurriedly as she saw Mr Rishab Bajaj knocking on her door ..
Bajaj : May I ?
Nani frowned as she just nodded her head ...
Nani : What you want now ?
Bajaj : I know that ..We don't know eachother that much for you to believe my words .  But Maaji .. atleast i can try ...
Bajaj said walking inside as he sat beside her ..
Bajaj : Not a single day had passed when Ratna have not thought about you all ..and Chotte .. her son ..She might not be present with him ..but she was all aware of what is happening in their lives ..I make sure to keep her updated .. Whether it's about Arnav passing the bussiness school with passing color or starting his own fashion house or about him wining the business man awards .. She was all aware of it ..She have nevet forget her son ..
Nani : why didn't she came to meet Arnav and Akki ? .that kid doesn't even know the warmth of his mother .... what was his fault ..She was happily living with you ..when her childrens were suffering ..
Bajaj : I am blessed to have her in my life .. but we have came far to reach this ...When I have found your daughter years back ..She was all tarnished .. It tooks me years to brought her out of the pain ... Till the day, She wake up in the night screaming .... as the event came across to her as a nightmare ..  ( He let out a deep sigh ) I have accepted her as my  wife but she have never consider me more than a friend ....and I am happy that I am able to gain her trust otherwise that husband of her's never thought a second before dealing her for his own selfish motives ...   It was all over that Ratna had flee away leaving her husband and son behind ? BUT was it eveb the truth ? I believe if not everyone ... but you knew it ....how your son in law has used your daughter for his own motive .. What was her fault that she have to suffer ?the only thing is that she had blindly believe her husband who easily used his wife to get back his drowining business and to keep his name of legacy intact ? ...
Nani gulped down the lump forming inside her throat she have known that her daughter was suffering in her marriage which was a mirage to everyone looking from outside .. She knew that her son in law was having a outerworld but she have asked her daughter not to interrupt until it disturns her household .. because this is how the life of thakur works.... they are used to have concubines ...
She have shur Ratna when Arvind have raised his hand on the very first time .... She was afraid of her daughter to have a broken marriage ...and thus fear have make her to shut Ratna everytime she cried or tried to protest . 
Bajaj : You should have stood beside your daughter when she requires you the most .... Sometimes Maaji ..We shoulfd think about our children and interrupt in their matters to avoid bigger conclusions.... You should have protested when for the first time Arvind has raised his hands on her .... She have suffered so much .. Being her husband Arvind has no right to tame her as his own wish ... She was badly gang raped when I found her .  And then you know what ..  when she recovers the first thing she did is to come back to her family to meet her son .  HER CHOTTE ... but everything has changed .  After coming here she got to know the hatred that peoples are having for her specially her son ... She has been shown as the Villian of the story . Isn't it .. the man who destroys her .... makes her the villian ..while he became a victim .. 
Nani : Ratna has came ...
Rishab Bajaj nodded his head as he continues
Bajaj : Yes she did .. I brought her here ..... but then before she could met Arnav. .she have learnt the hatred that the little boy had for his mother ..and what Ratna has been afraid of .  ARNAV has walked on the same path of his father ..but the only thing he did right unlike his father he has the gut to hold and protect his woman .. Seeing The thing happening here Ratna came here rushing after years because she can see Khushi going through the same phase that she has gone ...
Nani : But Akki ? Why did she left his son our door step ?
Bajaj : Son ? Maaji .. I never know Ratna having any other son except Arnav .. I would have known it better if she was being pregnant ....
Nani looked up at him with her eyes opened wide .. Akki is not Ratna's son ? Then who is he ?
******************
Akki just checked his phpne and smirked ...
Akki : This is what you deserve Bro ..after what you did with me .  NOW it is time for me to take what is mine . 
He said getting out of the car as he walked out towards the Panchayet to meet the head ...
****************
Aman : What ? ( He was quite taken back when he heard Akki taking charge of the legacy of Arnav in the Village .  HE  has convinced the villagers on his side ) what is wrong with this boy ?
Mr Bajaj looked at Aman and frowned
Bajaj : What happened Young Boy ? You looked tensed ? Have you talk with the advocates
Aman : Uncle I have talked with our lawyers . But this is an unbailable attempt . I don't think we will be sucess .. I have tried speaking with the commissioner ..He needs time .. and then ...things are getting complicated ..
Bajaj : there is a big conspiracy ...Shall I try with my sources .. it's very important to bring Arnav out of the jail ...
**********************
Khushi : Thakur.. Saheb ..( She murmurs, before she opened her eyes only to find Ratna rushing there with Arushi in her arms ..
Ratna : Relax! You should be calming down... you are still not well ..
Khushi : Arushi ..( Ratna just placed her little daughter on het lap as Arushi instantly snuggles her mother)
Ratna : She is just like her father .. ( Ratna said smiling ruffling her hair as Khushi pressed her little daughter close to her chest )
Khushi : Aap .. Kaun hai ? Thakur Saheb ? Thakur Saheb ..where is he ?
Ratna : Don't be afraid .. you don't know me .. and it is quite natural .. I am your husband's mother .. and your mother in law ...
Khushi's eyes went wide as she glanced at the elderly woman ...she could easily notify her featured on her daughter as well ..
Khushi : aap ? .. par aaap toh ..
Ratna : i know whatbis going into your head .  Like every other person you will be thinking the same .. Me being the unfaithful mother ... isn't you
Khushi : i am no one to judge .. and i believe that no mother can be so cruel to leave her children behind .... if you did that .. there must be reasons behind it ..
Ratna : That's a long story Khushi .. I never wished the fate that i had went through ... but Chotte has got such a beautiful wife as my daughter in law ( She toucher chin )  it's by the god grace ..that ... you have came infront of our car or else ..i don't know .  
Khushi : it's all a ploy Ratna Maa .. ( she stopped glancing at Ratna )
Ratna : What is there to hesitate .. I am your mother only Khushi ( She said pulling her into a warmly hug as khushi cried louder as Ratna caressed her hair )
Khushi : Why it happened to me Ratna Ma ? That Devi mayia snatchec my love one's away .. First my parents and now Thakur Saheb .  I know thakur Saheb have lot of flaws but he cannot do all these .. there is conspiracy happening againat him .. .
Ratna : may be Arnav has no hands in it but Khushi his ways was also not right .  But I know who have manipulated him ..
Khushi : Dinalal Seth ..  He knows everything Ratna Maa .. ThakurSaheb never did anything without consulting him ...and .. I thoroughly doubt that man ..  
Ratna let out a sigh as she stood up wiping out her tears
Ratna : It is not the time for tears Khushi .. All we need to bring my son first out of the clutches and then only we can go ahead with settling the unsettle accounts  ..
********************
Dina Lal was been informed about Ratna coming to the palace after years
Seth ji : what are you sure of this news ? ( He looked at his man with a frown ) she is still alive ? How comes she be alive when years back I have make sure to erase away her name off ...
" this is the correct news Seth ji ..and the woman called Ratna has came there with her husband and they are the only one who saved Khushi and her daughter yesterday "
Seth ji : Shaadi bhi kar li ? ( He groaned ) then ..milni toh hogi.   And what about that Thakur Saheb ? Is he getting the treatment there .. ?
" As you said ....  our mens have been in lockup in disguise and they have make sure that Thakur Saheb to get good treatments over there and  we have make sure the person's name behind this ....reach his ears  Akki "

To be contd