Part 51

Arshi FF: Lusty Love- Ek Benaam Aashiqui
Part 51
Khushi just glanced at her husband who is currently busy with his laptop , They have returned to Delhi  few time back and Arnav has just denied speaking with anyone ...
Khushi : Thakur Sahib ... I know you are upset with the happenings but then you cannot judge someone without knowing the other side of Story .. You behave wrongly with Ratna Maa and Bajaj Kaka...
Arnav just shut the laptop angrily as he stood up from the recliner and let out groan
Arnav : Khushi .. Enough ! I Think we have spoken enough of this .. I have lot of problems in my life to handle ..Please don't bring that woman in the picture and ruin my already spoiled mood
Khushi : That Woman is your mother Thakur Saheb !! And if today Me and Arushi is standing in front of you all safe and sound  it's because of them only ... and if Bajaj Kaka wouldn't have applied his sources you would still be inside the bars..
Arnav : Bari Meherbani kar diya unhone ... ( He grits his teeth ) Because of his Wife ..  I have spent my childhood in agony .. I cannot forget it ... Whatever is happening today it's because of her ...
He grits his teeth angrily before he just left from there getting a call .. Khushi let out a sigh .. She needs to do something !! She have seen truth in Ratna's eyes .. She will meet them ...
***************
Arnav opened his eyes with a jerk hearing the foot steps walking inside his cabin .. He is into AR since last 4 hours .. He have ignored Khushi's call as well ... He need sometime alone  .. Sometime Alone to digest the happening in his life .  He cannot believe Akki .. Out of Everyone can turned out like this ... He cannot bear the loathe that he have seen in his eyes ..
His chain of thoughts were broken by Aman ..
Arnav : what is the matter Aman ? Can't you just let me leave idle ..
Aman : You can mourn later ASR .. tell me one thing what is wrong with you .. You are not even picking Khushi Bhabhi's phone .. Do you know how worried she is .....
Arnav just let out a sigh as he stood up  from the chair as he ran his hand throughout his hair ..
Arnav : I don't know Aman. . I cannot understand anything .. What am I going to do .. I am just fucking stuck up in all these ....
Aman : I can understand the situation you are going through .. We can never thought that Akki .... would turn out like this .....
Arnav : I still cannot believe Aman .. Akki has my upbringings ... Where I have left behind that today he pointed fingers on me .. He petted so much hatred over me
Aman : He is a young Blood and ASR you know how today's generations are ...But don't take me wrong you have given him enough from childhood that makes him turned out to this. .if you would have make him habituated of hearing Nos then situation would be different today ...
Arnav : Did you get any whereabout him
Aman : No ...I am sorry I have taken a decision without consulting you ...I have ceased all the cards that is being used by Akki ..I have terminated all his shares from AR ...
Arnav : What ? You did what ...
Aman : I am sorry ASR but what I did is for everyone's benefit ... Akki has lost all the senses of right and wrong ..and if we don't take necessary actions we will loose what ever we are having .. I have spoke with our Investors and they are ready for the  meeting arrangements tomorrow ...  Later , I have asked our HR department to arrange  an Employee Engagement Session tomorrow in the evening... Where the management would be listening and discussing the problems with the employees directly .. We cannot do anything for those who have left but we have to stop other employees to quit ..and we have to assure AR is as it was earlier ..
Arnav : I don't know what I would have done with you Aman. . THANK YOU
Aman : Don't be a silly sport ...and Yes we have to think how we can over come these situation ... Our Senior Auditor will be visiting the Department personally to check the flaws that happened in the mill of Devgarh  .. He has further suggested to introduce Khushi  as the signatory Authority of AR apart from you ...
****************
Khushi : Ratna Maa did I disturb you coming here ( She said  while walking in the Apartment with Arushi in her arms )
Ratna : why would I feel disturbed .. I feel so good to see you over here ... but you should not have come here beta ..what if chote finds out .. He wouldn't be so happy ..
Khushi : I have the habit of taking his lash out don't worry on it Ratna Ma .. but I am sorry I am really sorry for what happened back in Devgarh .. Thakur Saheb wouldn't have behave so rudely with you people .. He can be ignorant but I cannot
Ratna : It's not his fault .. it's all into my fate Khushi ... ( She wipes out her tears ) It pains over here ( as she points her finger towards her heart )  it hurts to see my son hating me so much but trust me I didn't ..I didn't did anything wrong ..to hurt him .... I had gone back to Devgarh to my chotte but only to find him hating me so much ...
Khushi : What happened all those years back Ratna Maa .... I want to know why  people says wrongs about you ...
Ratna : I don't want to discuss my past Khushi .. Let it remain as the closed chapter
Bajaj : How long you are going to suffer for the deed that you never did Ratna .. ( khushi galnced at Mr. Rishab Bajaj who have walked there and stood beside Ratna )
Ratna : Mr . Bajaj .. ( she sighed )
Bajaj : I have listened enough of you all these  years but Not any more .. Why everyone should raise your finger on you ... Your son hates you does you really deserve his hatred
Ratna : Mr. Bajaj please let it go .. Khushi you tell me what you are going to have .. let me bring some ginger tea for you ... Mr Bajaj why don't you make her taste your special ginger tea ... You know he makes so good tea
Khushi : why are you ignoring the topic Ratna Maa ... you consider me as your daughter right then tell me what happened in the past please I want to ease off the distance between you and your son but until you help me out .... how could I do this ... kaka you tell me ( She glanced at Bajaj who sighed glancing at his wife )
Bajaj : Khushi you guys have been known what have been made you believe ... She never betrays anyone ..  it's her husband who have taken opportunity of her innocence and ruined her in a very wrong way ... she was being gangraped when i found her there years back in the high road ...
Khushi gasped in shock in disbelief as she looked at Ratna's face
Ratna ( Sigh ): Arvind Malik was a man who have always believe that being a Royal Heir gives him the right of doing anything and everything .. Nightly Affairs were common for him .... our Marriage was never a happy affair ....but then I was always being told to adjust ..and I did Khushi you tell me who would want a broken house hold ..I have silently accepted everything .. Then Chotte happened to us. ... Chotte was a blessing to me... he  was a relief to all my pains ... I started spending all my days with him ..his smile was enough for me to forget my pain ..
Ratna : Things started getting worse when Arvind started loosing in business and that time Dinalal Seth has been appointed to look after the territory .. I don't know why but I have always felt bad vibes around him ...Everyone knows that I have ran away leaving my husband and kid  behind but the truth is  .. Arvind has sold off to the client for some money which could help him to pay the debt of his business ..
Ratna sighed as she wipes out of the tears ... 
Ratna : I still remember the day .. Chotte was not doing well then ..He was sufferring from Viral Fever ....It was half past midnight when Arvind has returned back home being highly drunk .... Chotte was fallen asleep due to affect of medicine .. He forced me to go with him ..... I cried ..I shouted ..I beg him not to do anything insane ... but he didn't listened to me ... He drag me out from there and you know what he did the next he hand me over to Dinalal Seth who had got a party for me who was ready to invest in Arvind's business in return ... ( she gulped down the lump forming inside her .. Bajaj instantly pulled her in his embrace )
Bajaj : It was a dark night of her Life .... She has tried to ran away but when she did they have raped her thoroughly ....
Ratna: inc..luding that Dinalal Seth .....
Bajaj : When I find her ...she was bleeding and was almost left dying ... I might have erase her physical pain but the trauma she went through i cannot remove that Khushi
Khushi : chii ..  I cannot believe someone can be so cruel ... He did so much injustice to you and later make up a story of how he became a victim of your betrayal ..but Akki ? Why did you left him at the door of seesh mahal
Ratna : I don't know why you all saying me this Who is he ? I have no other son except Arnav ... Akki is not my son..
Bajaj : that is the truth .... I would have known if she was pregnant ...it's just once that Ratna has visited the place in order to meet her son ...but then I never allowed her to go there where she has got nothing but pain ...
************
Khushi : Ratna Maa you suffered so much and Thakur Saheb  was make to believe utterly nonsense about you ..he hates you without a reason and that Seth ji ...
Ratna : You know why after so many years I rushed to the Devgarh because of you khushi . Because of you  .I could see the history repeating again and i cannot allow to let it happen ...
Khushi let out a sigh before she galnce at Bajaj who was busy in playing with Arushi in his arms ..  and the little toddler has easily mingle with the older man
Khushi : My daughter has easily mingle with Bajaj Kaka ..dekhna Ratna Maa one day Bajaj Kaka would share an inseperable bond with your son.. He loves you so much Ratna Maa and it reflects in his eyes..
Ratna : Mr Bajaj has done so much for me but I could not able to love him back Khushi .. He brought me out from the dark world but  I couldn't give him his deserve respect ...I couldn't move on
Khushi let out a sigh as she hold her palm and look into her eyes
*****************
Khushi has returned back home only to find Arnav in the kitchen preparing something
Khushi : What are you doing in the kitchen Thakur Saheb
Arnav : thought of Making Gila Bhat for you.  You loves it right ... but from where you are coming ..
Khushi sighed, is this a right time to talk with him, does she tell him the truth ? Arnav seems not to be in a good mood ... but then she needs to  tell him the truth and specially warn him about Dinalal ..
Arnav walked out of kitchen wiping out his hands before He walked to khushi and took the sleeping Arushi from her lap
Arnav : what's wrong with you ... Are  You Ok .. . And You should not roam around like this. ... Khushi Akki ..I don't trust him ..what if he hurts you .... ( He let out a sigh as he touches her cheeks ) I am sorry ..I should not have behave like that with you ..but you know me right ..I could not control my anger ..
Khushi let out a sigh, as arnav said
Arnav : Go and get Fresh ......till I serve our dinner on table
Khushi : I went to meet Ratna Maa and Bajaj Kaka
Arnav : What the ?  Kyu ..didn't I deny you meeting them kyu gayi .. unse humlogoka koi rishta nahi ( He said ..and was about to leave but Khushi next set of words just rooted him on the spot(
Khushi : Ratna Maa never betrays you .. She was being Raped that Night and left on the road to starve when you all find her missing .... Your father sold her off
Arnav : WHAT THE FUCK ...
To be contd