PART 26

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE - EK ISHQ EK JUNOON

PART 26

Arnav : khushi .... ( he barged in his apartment , calling his name but seems .. she was not there .. ) khushi ..

He called her while checking the room .. so He have seen it Right .. she was having fun with some guy ..

He clenched his fist angrily before he grits his teeth calming down his burning nerves .. So she is cheating him .. She is also like other women !!

God spare Khushi today from his rage ... !!

**********************************************************************************

Khushi giggled loudly as Akash made her sit in the Hotel Lobby ...

Akki: stay quiet here Khushi ‘ ( khushi blinked her eyes as she placed her finger on her lips while biting her lips) You will not Move anywhere ...

Khushi nodded her head like an obedient Child before He walk to talk with the reception , there is No chance of him to take her along with him to his Hostel . His Bhai will sue him if the Maiden of the hostel complain him about bringing a Drunken girl in Hostel

Khushi sighed as she placed her head back on the Couch as Akki went to the Reception to get a room ..

Khushi : ( mumbled) thakur..Sahib .. Don’t scold me .. Don’t .. ( Khushi mumbles as her eyes started getting Close )

The Very next second , Khushi opened her eyes with a jerk looking at The surrounding Atmosphere ... She touched her throbbing her head before she opened her Eyes ..

Khushi : thakur .. sahib ... Thakur sahib .. ( she looked around while getting up from the Couch , as She stood up stumbling on her feet .. Before she hold the side of the Couch to support) ghar jana hai .. ghar ... ( she stumbled as she walked toward the Exit ... Not caring that She bumped on Someone who instantly hold her supporting her balance .. )

Aman : khushi Bhabhi ? ( he hold her shocking seeing her condition ) You got drunk ? ( He hold her arms trying to make her stand straight ) and what are You doing here all alone ? where is ASR ?

Khushi : Choro hume ? ( she flinched in his arms) jane do hume .. ghar jana hai .. choro ..( she flinched blabbering loudly before Aman hold her tightly)

Aman : bhabhi just See Yourself ? You are not even in sense ? and Why are you roaming around like this ? Do you know how dangerous this City can turned For a young girl like you specially this Night .. Thank god .. that I find you . but how you reached here ?

Khushi : ghar jana hai .. Choro ..Choro ..... !!

Aman glared at khushi before trying to calm her down

Aman : bhabhi shanti!! ..you want to Go home right then stay quiet ... I will take you back home .. chaliye ..( he hold her hand taking her out of the hotel while dialing Arnav’s number informing him about Khushi being with him )

**********************************************

Akki come back to The couch after getting the rom keys from the reception

Akki : Khushi ? shit !! where this Girl have gone ? ( he ran his fingers through his hairs as panicked started rising in him ) where she have gone ? dammit ..she is drunk .. Oh Lord !!

Akki run around the lobby calling her name but there is No trace of hers ... he ran out of the Hotel only to find Khushi going away in a car ... He called her name ... but then he meet the guards

Security Guard : saheb do you know her ? Aman Saheb told that He will drop the girl to her address ... !! Seems she was not able to stand properly